hopefully you can still afford water and food for the rest of the year

One less sandwich now but on the plus side I got to post this comment
hehe

welcome to watmms. =)

Pidgin is OG worldwide web idmz cru, young stephen. He would open you up with a broken bucky bottle in a heartbeat.

hoo boy. 

In that case, sorry pidgin hunny. A pleasure and honour to be in your internet proximity. :catrecline:

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah the entire album launch has been postponed until 13th july cause someone fucked up the lacquers or something

Even digital? That's a shame. Oh well, still super pumped for this. Previews sound awesome. Really wish this was offered on CD as well tho.

yeah the entire album launch has been postponed until 13th july cause someone fucked up the lacquers or something

Even digital? That's a shame. Oh well, still super pumped for this. Previews sound awesome. Really wish this was offered on CD as well tho.

I have had to face the fact that literally no physical release is useful to me anymore.  I just am in a digital only situation.

digital will be on the same day as the vinyl yeah

i'd love to see a CD and cassette tape release as well because it would be pretty funny/cool, but pretty unrealistic

I'm not sure I get why a physical delay necessitates a digital one, but I'm not in the record biz.  I'm sure it makes sense from a sales perspective.