IGNORED

EOD - Named

cear

I have a £20 voucher for juno that I got from santa which I'm saving for this

The last (and only) time I ordered from Juno the record arrived in the flimsiest mailer I've ever seen. I opened it up to find the album (a sold out repress of Al Dobson Jr's "Sounds from the Village) with a hideous 6 inch tear across the top of the sleeve. I don't know if they have improved their shipping practices these days, but I am hesitant to order records from there since then.

I think they've improved, but I've only ordered a few things from them. it could be because I'm in a major fedex depot, but my last order of a few records only cost $15 to ship, and it was sent fedex next day air and I got it the next morning.

They will usually work with you if you contact them regarding damages. Their packaging has improved over the last year and I always make sure to request adequate packaging in the order notes.

The best solution is to just order from Redeye. Top packaging always

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have 6 albums waiting in my reserves right now haha (EOD is one of em). My only gripe with them is that they won't remove records from the sleeve before they ship. I wouldn't order from anywhere else if thst was the case. I placed my first order through Norman Records the other day and couldn't believe my eyes when i saw that there was a box you could check to have the record removed from the sleeve.

I have 6 albums waiting in my reserves right now haha (EOD is one of em). My only gripe with them is that they won't remove records from the sleeve before they ship. I wouldn't order from anywhere else if thst was the case. I placed my first order through Norman Records the other day and couldn't believe my eyes when i saw that there was a box you could check to have the record removed from the sleeve.
why is this a criteria? I've literally never heard of this

won’t split the sleeve/case during shipping

won’t split the sleeve/case during shipping
Okay, thank you for the explanation. Makes sense. /end derailment

bbbbbb just posted an interview on facebook which mentions a US tour coming up:

iqF1VKQ.png

whaaat! I gotta see EOD live, man. Fingers crossed for Seattle or Portland

bbbbbb just posted an interview on facebook which mentions a US tour coming up:

iqF1VKQ.png

I have a set of videos from something called the XTACID Report and the creation date was 2010 but it might have been from an earlier performance. Someone trained a camera directly on our fearless noise and his fervent Traktoring. He would whip the lads into a lather just fine. I don't know what Day for Night looks like for 2018 yet but I wish he could get in on that. There's an energy in Houston come every December lately.

This. Day For Night would be ideal. Plus his label mate Bjarki destroyed there last year. I’m sure he still has some connections.

Can you come over to my house too? Not to play or anything. For sex.

Thanks.

BCM I have been on this board for like 15 years and not once have you extended such an offer to me.
Merely an oversight, I'll call you sometime I promise.

I've avoided all these previews and snippets so i can give this thing a fresh good-quality listening sesh with candles an aged drinks... but man, it is getting freaking hard not to cave in to temptation !... must... not.... click...

Archived