IGNORED

EOD - Named

cear

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My Redeye order arrived with the records packed outside the sleeve, which was a nice surprise going by other peoples' past experiences in the thread. 

https://bleep.com/release/103835-eod-named

Wank-tastic review from bleep that makes a Flahbalb comparison. For shame!

That review insults my IDM

I'm not a huge fan of the flashbulb's style but I honestly really respect the guy. I've seen him live and I've seen how dedicated he is to doing his own thing. He fucking lives and breaths music and synths and recording techniques and sharing things with the world that he find cool. He's doing stuff like this because he genuinely LOVEs that shit 

(most recent vid on his channel) - not because of any kind of pressure to go in some direction. Imagine being a guy like him that just wants to do the music and ideas that make him happy and getting endless shit-talk from watmm or whatever. He doesn't seem to mind he just keeps doing his own thing and making a living doing it and I think that's great

Finally got this. Redeye are cool enough to deduct the VAT for us non-EU bastards, which means I was juuuust able to get it without paying a ton of money for import taxes and handling.

• 2 weeks later...

Just realized my vinyl hasn't shown up yet. 

Not that I can play it anyways lol. Thankfully I have the tasty digital vinyls. 

Finally got this. Redeye are cool enough to deduct the VAT for us non-EU bastards, which means I was juuuust able to get it without paying a ton of money for import taxes and handling.

I ordered through Redeye as well, way back on June 9th. 

When did you place your order? Just wondering if mine got lost in the mail or maybe it's taking a bit. 

I ordered through Redeye as well, way back on June 9th. 

When did you place your order? Just wondering if mine got lost in the mail or maybe it's taking a bit. 

I placed it a couple of weeks ago. Haven't received it yet.

If you've not bought from redeye before.. when you buy a preorder it is put in your 'reserves' once it comes in.  You'll have to go to your account on the site to manually have it shipped out after that.  Useful for picking up preorders as they pop up and shipping them out to you once you have 7-10 in your reserves. Mine order was complete 7/12, and i had it shipped out that day and got it 7/21 & 7/23(had 2 boxes, lots of records)

does redeye still have it in stock? pretty much everywhere else is sold out, i'm wondering if they actually have them or not

it appears to be in stock and can be added to the cart

email tom to verify

tom@redeyerecords.co.uk 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeah this thread should be way bigger than the collapse thread to be honest. By many miles the best release of 2018.

Very good, but not sure about AOTY. I actually prefer his Dunal album.

Yeah this thread should be way bigger than the collapse thread to be honest. By many miles the best release of 2018.

Very good, but not sure about AOTY. I actually prefer his Dunal album.

Dunal I and II are masterful, absolutely agree. II is essentially a double album with absolutely zero filler.

Archived