IGNORED

EOD - Named

cear

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://www.xlr8r.com/news/rephlex-producer-eod-next-on-bjarkis-bbbbbb

“It's the album I've wanted to do since I started making music—feels like a dream come true. Inspired by what got me into electronic music in the first place; jungle and early ‘00s Warp/Rephlex "drill & bass"-type stuff, but shifted through my own EOD-style lens. Oh yeah and loads of lovecraft references because I love those.” — EOD

I haven’t played any of the tracks EOD’s been uploading to Soundcloud for months now just in case I accidentally rinse a track that’s going to be on this LP.

Bjarki
4 hrs · 

A year ago I signed an EP with this Norwegian sweetheart, who was also the first artist to be signed. It resulted as the fastest selling record on the label. Played and supported by Aphex Twin, Bicep, Nina Kraviz and others last year. This coming June I am very proud to announce the debut album of the lovely EOD! It's easily one of the best album I have heard and the best album artwork I've ever seen! I feel so privileged and happy to know such talents. I can't wait to share this with you. Release date 22nd of June for EOD 'NAMED' album. #bbbbbblovin EOD EOD EOD Long live the man of Trønder and his IDM jungle and breaks and all that shhhhdt 1f642.png:)

33774737_2230465780558323_53368967868647

same way you ordered swurlk

I keep clicking through to how I orderered swurlk snarlfinger but its not there yet.  Please advise, norwegian arttits

wassup where you here this

heard it and a few other things that might be on it in a livestream a month or two back, beautiful stuff. let's just say it opens with magical pads :)

Archived