IGNORED

µ-Ziq - Challenge Me Foolish

Hugh Mughnus

I don't see folks talking about Salsa With Mesquite much in these circles. The title track is one of the most insane things he's written, unfortunately cannot phind on YT, so there's this one from the same release:

This was my first Ziq record back when it was still new.  Honestly I wasn't into the first track, but the rest blew me away.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see folks talking about Salsa With Mesquite much in these circles. The title track is one of the most insane things he's written, unfortunately cannot phind on YT, so there's this one from the same release:

This was my first Ziq record back when it was still new.  Honestly I wasn't into the first track, but the rest blew me away.

What do you make of Salsa with Mesquite, the track? 

I LOVE that track, when I think historically of the means required to bring back spices, mesquite, citrus fruits etc the track makes a lot of sense to me. Sounds like a bunch of people rowing to me.... =/

Why are we talking about salsa?????

What do u guys think about the album that came out yesterday?!

Haven't had a chance to listen yet! Queuing it up for tonight or sunday ;o

i am beginning a herculean task. in honor of this new release i will be listening to every official mike p release, pseudonyms and all. in mostly chronological order. and making a playlist of the best ones. wish me luck friends

so where'd we end up on this? 

I noticed blerp is now listing a blerp exclusive track. I swear that wasn't there a few days ago?

wait, so we don't actually get the exclusive track? My blerp download does not have it.

I noticed blerp is now listing a blerp exclusive track. I swear that wasn't there a few days ago?

wait, so we don't actually get the exclusive track? My blerp download does not have it.

mine does dude, maybe try redownloading?  I'm a mug i bought it on bandcamps, then on blerp just for the bonus.  You're welcome Mike :P

mine does dude, maybe try redownloading?  I'm a mug i bought it on bandcamps, then on blerp just for the bonus.  You're welcome Mike :P

nah man, only 14 tracks. And on my dashboard it says I can only download 14. =(

Ah I see, they only give you the bonus track for buying digitals. 

And you can't buy the bonus track individually  :catsuicide: 

What do you make of Salsa with Mesquite, the track? 

I LOVE that track, when I think historically of the means required to bring back spices, mesquite, citrus fruits etc the track makes a lot of sense to me. Sounds like a bunch of people rowing to me.... =/

Well that's a pretty deep read.  I usually I skip that one and go straight to "Happi", but sure why not, let's fire it up again.

Balsa Lightning(especially the Slazenger mix) is a top 10 all-time Mike P track for me though.

Oh and I...I think I like this new record more than Royal Astronomy.   

​remembers that time pitchfork gave exai 5.9

​bitchfork sucks 

they gave draft 6.2 should have at least been a 7.3 anyway they seem to prefer u-ziq cause they give him overall pretty high ratings also the challenge me foolish review is nicely written except of calling Lexington "drillnbass" lol.

I'm not very fond of the vocals on this one, unfortunately. Maybe it'll grow on me.

Archived