IGNORED

Rognvald - The New Selecta Vol. 1

whosebrian

So, I bought the vinyl this morning and immediately downloaded the flac files.  Now they are gone.  Did I get this full download by mistake?

Yeah...there was about 30 minutes where the files were available. I'd not clicked pre-order on the digitals, but it shouldn't be out until April. 

Mega thanks for the speedy support ;)

Who runs Love Love again? I've a back order and wouldn't mind adding this to it plz.

Hey Richie, send me a PM and I'll see what we can do.

There's been a lot of delays at the plant so some of our releases have been delayed a little bit. This Rognvald 12" shouldn't have any delays though.....fingers crossed!

So, I bought the vinyl this morning and immediately downloaded the flac files.  Now they are gone.  Did I get this full download by mistake?

I got the email update the moment it was accidentally released. Happened to be absolutely shattered at the time due to work, so thought I'd have a nap and buy later.

Now it's gone, like a fleeting dream... :(

Yeah...there was about 30 minutes where the files were available. I'd not clicked pre-order on the digitals, but it shouldn't be out until April. 

Mega thanks for the speedy support ;)

Who runs Love Love again? I've a back order and wouldn't mind adding this to it plz.

Hey Richie, send me a PM and I'll see what we can do.

There's been a lot of delays at the plant so some of our releases have been delayed a little bit. This Rognvald 12" shouldn't have any delays though.....fingers crossed!

Feel kind of bad getting it early.  I really love it, thank you for making music :)  I promise to keep it to myself.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived