Rognvald - The New Selecta Vol. 1

a0208894572_16.jpg

[bandcamp width=100% height=42 album=2665804251 size=small bgcol=ffffff linkcol=0687f5]

The New Selecta Vol. 1 is the first of 3 new records to be released by Richard Wilson under his Rognvald moniker via WIFETRAX on Love Love Records.

So, I bought the vinyl this morning and immediately downloaded the flac files.  Now they are gone.  Did I get this full download by mistake?

Yeah...there was about 30 minutes where the files were available. I'd not clicked pre-order on the digitals, but it shouldn't be out until April. 

Mega thanks for the speedy support ;)

Who runs Love Love again? I've a back order and wouldn't mind adding this to it plz.

Hey Richie, send me a PM and I'll see what we can do.

There's been a lot of delays at the plant so some of our releases have been delayed a little bit. This Rognvald 12" shouldn't have any delays though.....fingers crossed!

So, I bought the vinyl this morning and immediately downloaded the flac files.  Now they are gone.  Did I get this full download by mistake?

I got the email update the moment it was accidentally released. Happened to be absolutely shattered at the time due to work, so thought I'd have a nap and buy later.

Now it's gone, like a fleeting dream... :(

Yeah...there was about 30 minutes where the files were available. I'd not clicked pre-order on the digitals, but it shouldn't be out until April. 

Mega thanks for the speedy support ;)

Who runs Love Love again? I've a back order and wouldn't mind adding this to it plz.

Hey Richie, send me a PM and I'll see what we can do.

There's been a lot of delays at the plant so some of our releases have been delayed a little bit. This Rognvald 12" shouldn't have any delays though.....fingers crossed!

Feel kind of bad getting it early.  I really love it, thank you for making music :)  I promise to keep it to myself.

Edited by nature

Can't wait for this!

samples sound good

Where are the samples though?

they were there earlier by accident, they've been taken down now =(

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...