IGNORED

Come on you cunt, let's have some Aphex acid (Sticker)

acidbob

Hi, I was wondering if anyone here would have the Druqs sticker saying "Come on you cunt, let's have some Aphex acid
" For a little project of mine I want to make a t-shirt. But sadly I could only find it in rather low quality online.

Maybe we could make some kind of deal if you could scan it for me in hi-res.

Thanks / Bob

Please move the topic if it's not in the right place, my apologies in advance if this is the case.

post-17163-0-05520900-1519485770_thumb.jpg

I don't think he means for you. I suspect he's addressing the guy above him. They send gifts to eachother at xmas. He just sort of came barging in like a bull in a china shop without even the slightest notion to have the politeness to address who he was speaking to, the fact that it's your thread makes the ignorance even more remarkable.

And then to leave you hanging there for however many hours have passed, it takes rudeness to new levels. You just want to make this t-shirt and you have an impertinent oaf like this dangling you on tender hooks. I hope he has the courtesy to apologize to you when he does rear his head. 

Hi, I was wondering if anyone here would have the Druqs sticker saying "Come on you cunt, let's have some Aphex acid

" For a little project of mine I want to make a t-shirt. But sadly I could only find it in rather low quality online.

Maybe we could make some kind of deal if you could scan it for me in hi-res.

Thanks / Bob

Please move the topic if it's not in the right place, my apologies in advance if this is the case.

wow bob wow!

maybe with some more time i can do better but for now i think it's ok for your needs...

post-155-0-38406800-1520187296.png

post-155-0-63260600-1520187134.png

post-155-0-63260600-1520187134_thumb.pngpost-155-0-38406800-1520187296_thumb.png

Archived