download HERE

a2676739996_10.jpg

Wirelessly bringing you pleasure through vibration.
Give in to your impulses. Give in to play. Give in to the sounds of Teledildonix.

What’s your flavour?

lol dope. Purchased.

is this you mr modey?

It's a business partnership with another person from the chiptune scene, who composes under the name Tom Foolery and the Family Jewellery. It's not even loosely related to chiptune though, apart from some cameos from local chip artists, and the fact that it was made in Renoise using occasional Nanoloop samples.

also thanks for the support!

Edited by modey

lol dope. Purchased.

is this you mr modey?

It's a business partnership with another person from the chiptune scene, who composes under the name Tom Foolery and the Family Jewellery. It's not even loosely related to chiptune though, apart from some cameos from local chip artists, and the fact that it was made in Renoise using occasional Nanoloop samples.

lol dope. Purchased.

is this you mr modey?

lol ok it's not just me that WATMM is making every post a double post for tonight =p

good shit go౦ԁ sHit thats ✔ some goodshit rightthere right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Good shit

Thanks for the support everyone.

We presented this at a chiptune festival last weekend, here's the full set including visuals.

Edited by modey

We presented this at a chiptune festival last weekend, here's the full set including visuals.

That's some prime entertainment right there. Well done lads!

bought this when it was passed around chatmm last week. donk as fuck.

i can't tell did you help produce it or are you just promoting @modey?

Edited by juiceciuj

thanks everyone!

bought this when it was passed around chatmm last week. donk as fuck.

i can't tell did you help produce it or are you just promoting @modey?

I produced about 50% of it, and did the rapping on the first track and chorus vocal on the last track. I'm really happy that this is kinda taking off, we put a ton of work into it, very satisfying to see it paying off haha.

thanks everyone! I really think this project is a "something for everyone" kind of thing.. and from the reactions it seems almost everyone does actually like it :D

lol yeah knowing my luck this will be the one project of mine that will get the most attention :P

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...