• 3 weeks later...

My body is ready for more Teledildonix! :catrecline:

(Bumping thread because I recently went back to this and it is still dope...)

more pls

more pls

We've had lots of people asking us about this. I had some new ideas for tracks floating around, but I think it may be best if we treat this as a single-use product and/or art piece. I think anything we would attempt to follow this up with would just sound contrived. Who knows though, maybe one day we'll change our mind. The production of this EP and the ensuing live show/video experience nearly fkn killed me though lol, it was easily the most intense musical project I've ever worked on.

My body is ready for more Teledildonix! :catrecline:

(Bumping thread because I recently went back to this and it is still dope...)

more pls

more pls

We've had lots of people asking us about this. I had some new ideas for tracks floating around, but I think it may be best if we treat this as a single-use product and/or art piece. I think anything we would attempt to follow this up with would just sound contrived. Who knows though, maybe one day we'll change our mind. The production of this EP and the ensuing live show/video experience nearly fkn killed me though lol, it was easily the most intense musical project I've ever worked on.

It is evident that you really put your heart into this project. You don't see that many music releases accompanied by an original, funny, subversive narrative and aesthetic to the extent that yours did. Big respect, it came out amazing, I will be eagerly awaiting your next creative output, whichever form it may take!

Archived