IGNORED

[WeMe036] Ceephax - Camelot Arcade 3LP

Pitbulle

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, when are the weme pre-orders going to ship? i sent an email requesting an update and haven't heard back. i've already extinguished my free bandcamp listens

pro-tip: open bandcamp link in incognito window

edit: fred must be lurking. he just emailed me.

yeah, when are the weme pre-orders going to ship? i sent an email requesting an update and haven't heard back. i've already extinguished my free bandcamp listens

pro-tip: open bandcamp link in incognito window

Mine's here with a note from Fred himself!

I'm actually quite surprised, it came in Monday or Tuesday. I'm in Canada, usually my WEME orders are late (not WEME's fault, Cpost is slow).

Also lol. It was shipped to me in a used amazon vinyl sleeve. Not making fun, actually glad to see someone reusing those - they're perfectly fine usually after you open em and I think most people throw them out or throw em in the recycling. 

Slower paced album, similar to Cro Magnox.. chilled reverb heavy acid... lush stuff, listened through it twice yesterday

It was shipped to me in a used amazon vinyl sleeve. 

same here for my order of the EPs. i ended up using them again as well!

Yeah! Kind of lame for me to point out I guess, just nice to see a label taking some initiative to re-use those. =)

Hope you get your album soon.  :music:

I'm liking this more than CroMagnox, which was my favorite of his. Now if we could just get a preemo video to accompany his majesty's latest album...

early favorite

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived