IGNORED

[WeMe036] Ceephax - Camelot Arcade 3LP

Pitbulle

Cover!

I'll probably buy this without listening to samples.

Yeah couldn't resist that cover. There has been chatter in chatmm of disappointment with the sound of the tracks so far but I'll wait and see I guess.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just an observation but this is under the Ceephax moniker rather than Ceephax Acid Crew, I expect it to be paced similar to Cro Magnox then?

Is it because of this spi?  ^^^

Yeah couldn't resist that cover. There has been chatter in chatmm of disappointment with the sound of the tracks so far but I'll wait and see I guess.

Just an observation but this is under the Ceephax moniker rather than Ceephax Acid Crew, I expect it to be paced similar to Cro Magnox then?

yes

Nothing to do with the cro magnox thing bulk. That's pretty much one of his best albums.

The people saying these new tracks are whack are seasoned Ceephax fanbois

I'd put myself in fanboi territory (own almost every release of his) and the samples sound great to me. 

=( but I'm pretty whack myself, so there's that. 

Nothing to do with the cro magnox thing bulk. That's pretty much one of his best albums.

opinions are still allowed here

ceephax > james blake 

lol  :emotawesomepm9: 

Merely an observation dear heart

Can't have an opinion if I've not heard any samples, can I?

2101305.jpg

can't afford this but will definitely be listening. 

have to come clean here, my fav track from cro magnox was quincy's classic, probably because it felt like the old style ceephax silliness. united acid emirates still my fav

can't afford this but will definitely be listening.

have to come clean here, my fav track from cro magnox was quincy's classic, probably because it felt like the old style ceephax silliness. united acid emirates still my fav

mine is def newheaven lights.. the slow and id say "lowpass filer" sound I'm hearing from these samples kinda seem to me like a continuation of that.. especially on the green night.. I trully adore that sound coming from ceephax

edit: not to say I don't enjoy his silliness, especially on his older tracks.. but his more moody and ambientish stuff is really lovely too!

Crap seems like it's already sold out :(

Goddammit the artwork alone was enough to spend 50€ or whatever on that LP !

[shill]Looks like they have 49 of the black vinyl still in stock at a slightly cheaper price[/shill]

https://wemerecords.com/shop/ceephax-camelot-arcade-3lp-black-vinyl-pre-order-copy/

Crap seems like it's already sold out :(

Goddammit the artwork alone was enough to spend 50€ or whatever on that LP !

[shill]Looks like they have 49 of the black vinyl still in stock at a slightly cheaper price[/shill]

https://wemerecords.com/shop/ceephax-camelot-arcade-3lp-black-vinyl-pre-order-copy/

Super cool, thanks :beer:!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived