IGNORED

MECHANISM - 95 HP case with loads of utilities.

BoaufStroganoff

Just wanted to let you guys know that this little puppy is out there.
I've made it because I figured I needed an expressive, smaller and more playable system : an instrument-case. As much as having tons of eurorack stuff is fun, I felt a bit overwhelmed, so i came up with this:

stand.jpg

MECHANISM is a 95 HP Eurorack case with an array of analog tools including :

- 2 joysticks with attenuverters on each output
- 3 Voltage controlled wide range LFO's (full stop to entire audio range, 1V/Oct)
- 1 Sample & Hold with noise output and voltage controllable clock
- 2 CV Processors with attenuverters, slew limiter, offset generator and buffered dual output (CV processor 2 has two inputs)
- 2 VCA's with logarithmic response curve and level control

mechanism.gif

The analog tool provides the perfect set of compact utilities modules allowing you to compress your setup without sacrificing usability and complexity.

Available now, more info on www.mtblsm.com

A very nice idea indeed! I hope you'll manage to "industrialize" your production and meet success!

I want to build a small modular one of these days, and although the price of your device is a bit high for me, do you know if it would be more expensive to buy a simpler case + utility modules to match your configuration?

Good luck with it anyway!

And by the way your website is great ;)

• 3 months later...

Archived