11ls

Hi all - here's some free music for you lot -

[bandcamp width=500 height=120 album=498864425 size=large bgcol=333333 linkcol=e99708 tracklist=false artwork=small]

The latest in the now annual ghost cell series. Improvised laptop jams from 2016-2017, all based on various generative techniques, all one take performances. Minimal editing (normally only for length).

Hope you enjoy!

Hi all - here's some free music for you lot -

[bandcamp width=500 height=120 album=498864425 size=large bgcol=333333 linkcol=e99708 tracklist=false artwork=small]

The latest in the now annual ghost cell series. Improvised laptop jams from 2016-2017, all based on various generative techniques, all one take performances. Minimal editing (normally only for length).

Hope you enjoy!

Nice

Max/msp?

Hey,

Some Max (it's something I'm still learning).  More audiomulch, reaktor, some outboard (Future Retro Zillion, MIDIGal), bit of PD too in some tracks.

Cheers for listening!

cool! you've got great chops :)

you'll love Max/MSP, it sucked me in for a few years while I built a monster patch for playing live. Great fun!

Some really good stuff on here! Going to have to check out your other releases as well.

Great to see someone still using Audiomulch btw. I 'grew up' with that, though I rarely touch it these days. :(

Thanks for encouragement :) Yeah I've got a soft spot for Audiomulch.  Used it for years since moving on from Buzz and OctaMed.  Although I don't use it as much now, as I'm getting more and more into hardware sequencing, I do like using it for purely ITB laptop jams.  So quick and flexible.  The metasurface is great for performance too.  Max seems like the endgame platform for me though, it's just finding the time to invest - barely seem to have enough time to write music as it is.  I've been working on my 'proper' Sanjuro77 album for too long now and I'm only halfway through... 

Archived