IGNORED

*Went to Redpoint beach this morning*

JimCanada

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest i.fucked.your.mother
I hope Martyr's Monument pops by to say "nyah, nyah I told you so!" :grin:

It's then when I'll create a device that can stab him in the face over the internet.

there were burnt tapes in the sand...must be BOC!!!

lol

i'd suggest having them DNA tested but the only match would be to your own mis-spent jizz

From the ShithouseGravysmoker's Myspace comments:

untitled21gf.jpg

Guarantee this was some private gathering just for them and most fans who went got fucked sideways.

Guest Iain C

untitled21gf.jpg

Guarantee this was some private gathering just for them and most fans who went got fucked sideways.

They fucked themselves.

boards of canada - 1

drooling horde of fanboys that cant organise their own outdoor party even though they have money and an almost infinite number of beautiful locations - 0

Guest Iain C

Innit... it's so remarkably arrogant to assume that BoC would even want them at one of their parties.

Yay! Got the tape going! Blank on side B but on side A after 20 seconds or so there's the sound of FIREWORKS going off! There's also this one phrase that a child keeps saying now and again. Can't make it out. Quite odd really, not really a song but interesting. Now, how the hell do I get this onto the computer?

untitled21gf.jpg

They fucked themselves.

True.

Innit... it's so remarkably arrogant to assume that BoC would even want them at one of their parties.

exactly.

why don't those drooling fanboys just get a generator, some speakers, an amplifier, some decks or other equipment (maybe even accoustic instruments if they want to be tRuEboCFolLoWeRs666), drinks, blankets, some selfmade decoration, a pound of green and a few sheets of acid, some tents or tipis, maybe some extra dry wood for a campfire, and create THEIR OWN redmoonparty.. maybe even invite mike and marcus and their friends, if they want to meet/meat their godlike idols so much.. BUT NO, they rather be a mindless flock of sheep that passively wait to get their entertainment..!

i blame the ongoing, irrational idiolizing of musicians (like boc, or anyother group of musicians 'featured' on this site) for the fanboys' bizzarre behaviour..

Guest Jack.GG

untitled21gf.jpg

How does the date and time of the post work out though? Surely this was posted before the event. Unless myspace's clock is way out...

Guest Mr. Modular

I was there and let me tell you it was the bidness. We all had sex, one huge orgy. Then we took some acid and raved about for some hours before we came down on some sticky icky indo.

Guest twiddler
why don't those drooling fanboys just get a generator, some speakers, an amplifier, some decks or other equipment (maybe even accoustic instruments if they want to be tRuEboCFolLoWeRs666), drinks, blankets, some selfmade decoration, a pound of green and a few sheets of acid, some tents or tipis, maybe some extra dry wood for a campfire, and create THEIR OWN redmoonparty.. maybe even invite mike and marcus and their friends, if they want to meet/meat their godlike idols so much.. BUT NO, they rather be a mindless flock of sheep that passively wait to get their entertainment..!

I live a few thousand miles away from Scotland and, honestly, had a great laugh reading posts here these days.

We do such 'redmoon' events here every summer, except we don't call them 'redmoon' events, just 'vacation at the beach with a bunch of friends for a few days'. Most friends have no idea of boc's existance and I'm definitely not an initiator, it's just a pretty natural way to spend a few days off.

Why does one need to go on a supposed private party, spend money and hopes and end up fucked up... 'mindless flock of sheep', indeed

Guest bocae
rm.jpg

OMG!!! BOC!!! BOC!!! BOC!!!

Why is the tree behind the moon?

You like E.T. too much, ShockerBrown.

Guest Shockerbrown

rm.jpg

OMG!!! BOC!!! BOC!!! BOC!!!

Why is the tree behind the moon?

You like E.T. too much, ShockerBrown.

tree behind the moon?

lol wtf

are you on lsd or something?

lol noob

Yay! Got the tape going! Blank on side B but on side A after 20 seconds or so there's the sound of FIREWORKS going off! There's also this one phrase that a child keeps saying now and again. Can't make it out. Quite odd really, not really a song but interesting. Now, how the hell do I get this onto the computer?

Anyone wanna help this guy out instead of sitting around.

seriously, what i want is a picture of the guy who took a plane from america & went to the wrong place & spent the night in the country side of scotland with complete strangers he met on the web...

Archived