IGNORED

*Went to Redpoint beach this morning*

JimCanada

Guest PopStar69
Innit... it's so remarkably arrogant to assume that BoC would even want them at one of their parties.

It's not like folks where just hunting around trying to gatecrash BOC's party. The invite was the cryptic web page. If not why the fuck was it put up then?

Also, yes you can do your own party, but that'ss not the point. The point was to get to hear a live set from BOC, with the potential of hearing unreleased stuff maybe. Though that's assuming that BOC do play at these RedMoon schindigs, in reality they probably just stick on a Jive Bunny CD.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest All X And Her

I'm sick of all of the people who think that they are above "fanboyism"... if you don't like it, then leave. Incessantly posting "lolz" at these people only proves what a schmuck you are.

BoC's official page had some code and a date in a hidden area on it, people aren't just going to leave it be. If it WAS a party, even they would be idiots to not expect people to try and reach it through that code, otherwise, why post it?? Even if there is nothing, everyone I know who is going is having a damn good time, some are rich and have the money, others simply don't care. But get off their fucking asses already, please.

I'm saying it now, and I'm about to go into every other "redmoonlolz" thread and say it probably 5 more times in the next fifteen minutes.

Who is more of a loser now, the "crazed" BoC fan who flies out to Scotland to possibly see them, but have fun either way? Or the people who seem to devote their ENTIRE LIVES (people spend numerous hours online on these things) just to flame people who fly out to see them. Seriously now, I've been a lurker for a while, I caused some BoC-related controversy on here about a year and a half - two years ago under a different name, I'm a big twoism poster... I've talked to the people going, they are excited whether or not BoC is going to be there.

I just want to ask, what the hell kind of enjoyment do you get by constantly posting "BOCLOLZ FANBOIS SUCK I MUST HAVE MORE OF A LYFE CAUSE I DONT FLY THERE I JUST POST HERE INCESSANTLY"... just be the bigger man, shut the fuck up and stop reading the threads if you don't like it. I'm tired of this "elitist fanbase" bullshit, you are above no one.

Guest All X And Her

I've talked to the people going, they are excited whether or not BoC is going to be there.

dude, it was last night.

Ugh, you know what I mean. They were going to have fun either way, I just don't see what people's problems are.

Guest Archrival
I'm sick of all of the people who think that they are above "fanboyism"... if you don't like it, then leave. Incessantly posting "lolz" at these people only proves what a schmuck you are.

BoC's official page had some code and a date in a hidden area on it, people aren't just going to leave it be. If it WAS a party, even they would be idiots to not expect people to try and reach it through that code, otherwise, why post it?? Even if there is nothing, everyone I know who is going is having a damn good time, some are rich and have the money, others simply don't care. But get off their fucking asses already, please.

I'm saying it now, and I'm about to go into every other "redmoonlolz" thread and say it probably 5 more times in the next fifteen minutes.

Who is more of a loser now, the "crazed" BoC fan who flies out to Scotland to possibly see them, but have fun either way? Or the people who seem to devote their ENTIRE LIVES (people spend numerous hours online on these things) just to flame people who fly out to see them. Seriously now, I've been a lurker for a while, I caused some BoC-related controversy on here about a year and a half - two years ago under a different name, I'm a big twoism poster... I've talked to the people going, they are excited whether or not BoC is going to be there.

I just want to ask, what the hell kind of enjoyment do you get by constantly posting "BOCLOLZ FANBOIS SUCK I MUST HAVE MORE OF A LYFE CAUSE I DONT FLY THERE I JUST POST HERE INCESSANTLY"... just be the bigger man, shut the fuck up and stop reading the threads if you don't like it. I'm tired of this "elitist fanbase" bullshit, you are above no one.

Excellent post, those who just complain are the real sad bitter losers, im telling you like it is.

Guest All X And Her

An external sound card would be a blessing right now, for transferring cassette to computer

Guest PopStar69

All X and her: Kudos!

It's ok, all the negative/piss-take posters are just showing their true age. It must get boring when you run out of pocket money.

This tape: If it's just the sound of fireworks and a child speaking is it worth making an mp3. It 's probably why it was burnt in the first place...

Guest sinkfield

just hook up the headphone output of the cassette player to the mic input of the computer and hit record...

Guest taxman

i don't post insessantly

but i do like poking fun every once in a while

seriously i don't give a shit about what people do with their time, money, whatever... i checked the boc website last night myself... just in case. don't get all bent out of shape over some teasing. it's not like anyone really hates you or is genuinely angry that you like a band. :boc:

Guest All X And Her
i don't post insessantly

but i do like poking fun every once in a while

seriously i don't give a shit about what people do with their time, money, whatever... i checked the boc website last night myself... just in case. don't get all bent out of shape over some teasing. it's not like anyone really hates you or is genuinely angry that you like a band. :boc:

Believe me you're not really the problem, I even poke fun of it now and then, but there are many people who, when they post, give the impression that they believe any BoC fan that devoted is a mental case, or a degenerate or something. That drives me nuts! Either way people are enjoying themselves which should be cool with everyone.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Guest Shockerbrown
Every summer Mike and Marcus collaborated with friends under the name Hexagon Sun to throw late-night outdoor parties in the countryside near their studio in Scotland, where bonfires were accompanied by electronic music, processed television themes, films, projections and reversed speech tapes to create an exciting, if slightly threatening, atmosphere. These nights, which the band still occasionally organise to this day, became known as 'Redmoon' nights after an early event which was dramatically backdropped by a blood-red full moon.

i'm still convinced there was a party. this is not a boc trap. all we do now is wait :happy:

hhmmm.. which side should i take?

i want to be a winner!

sit on the fence

btw, it's a picket fence

picket%20fence_jpg.jpg

Guest doctorvee

Funny how nobody complained about 'BOCLOLZ' posts before 10/06. I think some people are a tad miffed that they went on a wild goose chase after all.

Archived