IGNORED

*Went to Redpoint beach this morning*

JimCanada

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest All X And Her
Funny how nobody complained about 'BOCLOLZ' posts before 10/06. I think some people are a tad miffed that they went on a wild goose chase after all.

If you've seen me post elsewhere, you'd realize that in my opinion it's been an issue for a while. But come on, it hasn't been half as much as it is now. Anyone can see that.

Guest doctorvee

Funny how nobody complained about 'BOCLOLZ' posts before 10/06. I think some people are a tad miffed that they went on a wild goose chase after all.

If you've seen me post elsewhere, you'd realize that in my opinion it's been an issue for a while. But come on, it hasn't been half as much as it is now. Anyone can see that.

That's only because everybody was jizzing all over this red moon pish.

Why would have BoC tried to contact ONLY their friends via an official artist webpage? Seems like silly shit. Also why would they need to make the eyes later? Doesn't add up if nothing happened except for some private party. Their website doesn't seem like a personal thing it seems too commercial if they didn't want people to find the message. Anyways. What about October 6th? That would make even less sense.

Guest All X And Her

That's only because everybody was jizzing all over this red moon pish.

Obviously that's going to happen. I just don't see how it hurts any of the little kids on here if a few people go out of their way to have a good time, like seriously how does that help anything?

this is all very silly.

go listen to some other music for a moment and take a break from chasing sandcastles.

hhmmm.. which side should i take?

i want to be a winner!

sit on the fence

btw, it's a picket fence

picket%20fence_jpg.jpg

or maybe it was another...

shrubbery.jpg

SHRUBBERY

i would also like to add 2 more things, on the internet , people who post a smilie next to the topic name are 90 percent bullshitter advert dickheads, and secondly, its just struck me that last night was the first time ive ever the seen the moon as red as it was.

• 4 months later...

Fake, as in "JimCanada has funny idea, proceeds with it until problem of showing evidence occurs. No more info 'bout it - mystical disappearence" or as in "The burnt tapes were fake, but the red moon happening remains a mystery" ?.......

• 5 months later...
Guest Halfmanhalfrobot

stand back folks, thread meltdown occuring.

it was an interesting story, but i'm not sure i beleive it or anything i see on this forum sometimes. but thats just me.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived