IGNORED

Noyzelab / NYZ - TTMSubtree & PPLZ SYNF (Multi-Disk Reissues)

Mellow U

Hello WATMM,

Posting here to inform everyone that my beatless music imprint Psoma Psi Phi has recently reinstated two epic synthesizer records from the inimitable David Burraston (aka NYZ / Noyzelab / Bryen Telko). TTMSubtree and PPLZ SYNF were both given limited cassette editions, and have since gone out of print - these reissues are intended to be more "standard" and keep this excellent music in print and available for a longer period of time. They are also going to be carried at Norman Records and possibly Boomkat. 

Subtree1.pngSubtree2.png

NOYZELAB / TTMSUBTREE

[DUAL-DISK SECOND EDITION]

"...a 90-minute work that shifts between otherworldly drone and soft, ethereal atmospherics. Think beautiful decay, in the most glorious way."

-Norman Records

2xCD-R DIRECT FROM P/PSI/P

2xCD-R VIA NORMAN RECORDS, UK

PPLZ1.pngPPLZ2.png

PPLZ3.pngPPLZ4.png

NYZ / PPLZ SYNF

[QUAD-DISK SECOND EDITION]

"...a gargantuan 3.5-hour record that dives into a deep well of drone synthesis to hypnotic effect. It's as close to a work of art as a record can get, built with Burraston's passion project, a self-build of the Serge CGS Paperface analogue synth. Moody and epic."

-Norman Records

4xCD-R DIRECT FROM P/PSI/P

4xCD-R VIA NORMAN RECORDS, UK

I'll also be sure to update this post/thread when other shops begin to carry these releases. 

Also, feel free to follow the label at Facebook for even slower updates: http://www.facebook.com/000bpm 

Keep your ears widened for Dave's next release at Psoma, another 4xCD-R set bearing the name DSP TRX. Speakers will wobble, ears will tingle, minds will be fucked!

Thanks to all of you here who have supported this stuff already!

Love,

Brian

nice case...also is it the relaunched Paperface in use here ? brilliant stuff, best...

You'd have to ask Dave, but I'm almost certain that it is. As ever, he is operating on another level entirely!

Ask, and ye shall receive a reply from the Man on the Mountain, sent to me via email: 

i do have a couple of the new paperface reissue kits, not finished yet. 

everything on the album is done on serge/cgs , the ken stone pcb's. u can see some pix down this page of the boards, + a shot taken when those ppface trx were being recorded, in lunch boxes :)  =>

Archived