IGNORED

omg I'm so close to 1000 subscribers EDIT: made it, thanks!

modey

• 2 weeks later...

I would enjoy sort of tutorial like stuff where you go through the basics of creating custom patches on a range of different synths. I really like watching people build patches and explain what they are doing and why. Peace.

Hmm, that could work. I'll look into it. Also thanks!

I've had a lot of requests for tutorials on how to make the tracks in my Circuit videos, but those were a result of me just messing around and seeing what happened. I prefer making videos about interesting techniques/exploits rather than "how to make basic downtempo IDM" haha

I still need more views (4000 hours in past 12 months; I'm currently at 2400) in order to activate monetisation.. it's ridiculous but I can kinda understand it in a way. 

I'm gonna keep the content to a schedule of at least one video every two weeks and see how I go in a few months.. unless I make some 10-hour video that goes viral lol

I still need more views (4000 hours in past 12 months; I'm currently at 2400) in order to activate monetisation.. it's ridiculous but I can kinda understand it in a way. 

I'm gonna keep the content to a schedule of at least one video every two weeks and see how I go in a few months.. unless I make some 10-hour video that goes viral lol

Make a Digitone-only soundtrack to this: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5375100/

Archived