IGNORED

The Fear Ratio - Live EP (SKA035)

zkom

Yes, well happy to hear new Fear Ratio.

That clip is amazing.

If Autechre ever decided they wanted to make techno music so they could play at Berghain, this might be what it could sound like.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I think I heard some of these before the Ae's Helsinki set.

Anyway these are even better than the versions on the Refuge of a Twisted Soul. Amazing.

I always dug the Light Box LP. Its a brilliant album, not for any particular reason but it always had a very cool vibe for me. This EP is also has a very cool leftfield vibe to it.

And as you watmm folks say, I think also highly underrated.

Having just listened to this and the new Alva Noto album, my ears are well happy...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So I finally got round to devouring this and it is Fucking lush indeed. Very happy times with all this great music floating around right now.

INTL is probably instant favourite, lush noisy feedbacks and skittering drums all over the plus.

• 3 months later...

Just saw the doctor mention this in the VHS Head thread, sounds pretty fucking good. Listened to some of the Twisted Soul release too and it's pretty nice as well. Not sure why I've not checked out their stuff before. Fixing that. Cool. Someone hit me over the head when awesome shit comes out and I don't notice.

• 1 year later...

Archived