Acrelid

IDS022------------------------- Acrelid

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

= ==Illegal Rave Tapes===

------------ Volume 02 -----------

[bandcamp<iframe style="border: 0; width: 350px; height: 853px;" src="https://bandcamp.com/EmbeddedPlayer/album=96394604/size=large/bgcol=ffffff/linkcol=0687f5/package=807957261/transparent=true/" seamless><a href="http://indifferentspace.bandcamp.com/album/acrelid-illegal-rave-tapes-volume-02">Acrelid - Illegal Rave Tapes Volume 02 by Acrelid</a></iframe>]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Side A                                                            C60

1.  Depth Stomp
2.  Inertia
3.  PAX6
4.  Coriolis Force
5.  Action After Warning

6.  Glass Maze

7.  The Apparent Motion Of Stationary Objects

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Side B                                                                                                    

8.  Orville Acid
9.  Auto-Replicant
10. Pelt!
11. Belly Dance Jabba
12. It Was That Man!
13. It's Not A Matter of Belief
14. Mongcore (Dub)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Written, Arranged and Produced by           
John Lee Richardson
at Hatcliffe House
Indifferent Space Recordings
Circa 1999-2012

post-18469-0-34479500-1520700629_thumb.jpg  post-18469-0-82602400-1520700617_thumb.jpg

Available on Limited Edition C60 Cassette / CD

and Digital Download 

https://indifferentspace.bandcamp.com/ 

post-18469-0-55536700-1520700682_thumb.jpg

post-18469-0-82602400-1520700617_thumb.jpg

post-18469-0-34479500-1520700629_thumb.jpg

post-18469-0-55536700-1520700682_thumb.jpg

Bizzought!

Saw an email on this last night. Vol 1 was great. 

Edit: Actually, now that I've said that, I don't recall receiving the cassette for vol. 1 - do you have tracking on it at all? sorry, was on vacation, just realizing this now as I look through my collection.

Bizzought!

Cheers

Will be shipping on Monday

More of an industrial Techno, smash a bucket and sample it, style this one....

each volume will be different in genre

Bizzought!

Edit: Actually, now that I've said that, I don't recall receiving the cassette for vol. 1 - do you have tracking on it at all? sorry, was on vacation, just realizing this now as I look through my collection.

ah sorry to hear about that...I definately posted it to you, but without tracking....i will stick volume 1 cassette in post for you aswell as volume 2... if it turns up in the meantime let me know....probally lost in the postage system....bloody royal mail!

No worries at all!

Do you maybe want to hold off on shipping vol 2 for another week, just in case vol 1 shows up? That way I don't end up with 2 by accident. =)

I shipped it on 4th of Febuary....Royal Mail 2nd Class....if you missed the post, it might be in your local post depot or on it's way back to me (I have no idea how long they hold items before they send them back to the sender)

so.......i will just send you another copy anyway, it's no problem,

if it turns up in the meantime don't worry, give it to a friend, sell it, or leave it in a charity shop....when your new copies of Volume 1 and 2 arrive.

P.S.  Glad your enjoying the series so far

Yes great stuff so far! Thanks for sharing.

I don't recall if you've mentioned already, how many releases are you intending for the series?

heh, Coriolis Force takes me to another dimension.  :music:

Yes great stuff so far! Thanks for sharing.

I don't recall if you've mentioned already, how many releases are you intending for the series?

heh, Coriolis Force takes me to another dimension.  :music:

im aiming for 12 volumes in this series.....im compiling / remastering and mixing a volume a month from my 1999-2012 Acrelid archive

Loving this. Some of the tracks are like missing pieces from the GAK and Polygon Window releases.

Yes! My thoughts exactly.

Piqued my interest...

Give it a whirl! 

Mr Acrelid, was wondering why you sat on this material for so long? Kind of reminds me of the DJ Guy releases. 

Loving this. Some of the tracks are like missing pieces from the GAK and Polygon Window releases.

Yes! My thoughts exactly.

Piqued my interest...

Give it a whirl! 

Mr Acrelid, was wondering why you sat on this material for so long? Kind of reminds me of the DJ Guy releases. 

it was a case of moving home (Hatcliffe House) and having a period of reflection, after living at the same place for so long and getting into the routine of serial making tracks, stuff just got recorded and shoved in a folder or recorded on cassette/minidisc or CD and forgotten about....now theres so much material, i decided to organise it all and make my own label (In Different Space Recordings) to catalog it all.

It's kind of organised by the location of the recordings and then style of the tracks within that, into volumes.

So currently im working through my Hatcliffe House recorded material under my Acrelid alias (2002-2012 (some before from my mum and dads house 1999-2001)), then im moving onto my Saints Room studio tracks (2012-2016) then to my more current stuff.

So im playing catch up. I've got a long way to go yet

Ok...late to the party on this one.  A couple very impressive collections of home baked analogue tracks here.  DJ Guy comparison is apt -- so cool when people open up their treasure troves to the people!

Thanks, Acrelid!

All recent orders have been shipped today, thanks for your support.

P.S. Bulk Vanderhooj i have sent you an email regarding your shipping on volume 01, Royal Mail says it's still in the post and could take upto 7 weeks posting from the UK to Canada second class so i have sent you out volumes 01 and 02 cassettes tracked this time, just incase it doesnt turn up for some reason, best to be on the safe side, let me know when you get them....I've sent you tracking info via email.

Cheers

Forgot to post this on here before...if anyone is interested, it's free album of old tracks made on Music 2000 for the PS1

Acrelid - Music 2000 Trax (IDS019)

Free Download from....

[bandcamp<iframe style="border: 0; width: 350px; height: 470px;" src="https://bandcamp.com/EmbeddedPlayer/album=2289498924/size=large/bgcol=ffffff/linkcol=0687f5/tracklist=false/transparent=true/" seamless><a href="http://indifferentspace.bandcamp.com/album/acrelid-music-2000-trax">Acrelid - Music 2000 Trax by Acrelid</a></iframe>]

• 2 weeks later...

Archived