IGNORED

If you ever have children, would you let them use watmm?

YangYing

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

na man u kidding? I would expose them to the wonders of general banter from birth (starting in chronological order ofc).. reading them a post every day as a nighttime story.

You tagged this as "honest question".

lol

thats obv so that the thread doesn't get locked too quick before we get some wonderful stories about members and their sons and daughters posting together

I don't want my child to become an Autechre listening virgin nerd thank you
surely you would educate them in the ways of becoming a uber alpha male who cleans their room, listens to autechre and defends jordan peterson in the jordan peterson thread 

Family WATMM time, after Sunday Mass innit?

hell yea man, in the future we will have alexas5000s' reading out threads four our wives and children in various wonderful voices, while playing the perfect track "flim" by aphex twin.

I will definitely let my dog and cats use WATMM. If they choose to participate, I'm certain they will be above-average WATMMers.

they will certainly be more articulated than turtle probs eat him up too

Raised on Memes.

AKA the new hipster band I'm starting.

In the VR-room in my future house, the funny pictures threads parts 1,2,3 and 4 and finally the dank memes thread will be slideshowing constantly. a great teaching tool for kids on how culture has changed

YOU ARE SON.

by M. Brother

My father raised me the best he could. He himself had grown up poor, his whole family had been for as long as any of them could remember, and I knew from a young age that I was very much resigned to this life as well. The luxuries were few, but me and my brothers relished them even more because of that scarcity. Once me and my brother had grown to be old enough for dad to introduce us to a little-known site that would change our lives, WATMM.com. Saturdays at the library became known as WATrdays, the two of us bushy haired younguns seeing the general yet witty banter of the week, the ab-so-lute D_A_N_K_E_S)T of memes, and the new & upcoming releases, my gosh! On slow weeks we would scroll excitedly through the archives of years and years past, so many references to long lost soldiers, threads, and so many points. So many points of argument on that wonderful site have been made. To say that our politics and worldview was shaped by the banter generally exchanged in those digital lecture halls would be an understatement. Our father always looked on, lovingly, knowign what he'd had bestowed upon us. He had intropduced us to the best world possible, truly, here in the interenet. The world at home, poor with dirty floors, no maid or even foods some days, we'd have never known joy if not for WATMM. And it is because of that joy that me and my brother have grown up to become the BoC brothers. It is very difficult to explain the intricaties of how this has happened to be but, it do. And when i revealed to my father once we had grown large that in fact i, with my brother, was BOC, I have asked him Dad, we are no longer poor. We have made the greatest IDM that has ever and created so secret of puzzles for our loveing fans. I asked him, should I continue? I know IDM is not in style now but for these people of WATMM I feel like i am helping. He looked up at me away from his shiny new CIRKLON laptop on which he was then SITE ADMINISTERING WATMM.COM (YES MY DAD IS JOYREX!) and he said to me that's because you are son. You are, son.

I would be very disappointed if I found out my child liked idm. I want them to have a better life than me. I did all this so they wouldn’t have to.

u sure man? dont u wanna share the wonders of the TH hype, the magnificence of the cat023 kickstarter.. the potence of the rare rdj pics with ur children and wife? 

Archived