IGNORED

If you ever have children, would you let them use watmm?

YangYing

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how hard is it to run a forum anyway? surely you just pay the hosting and get some bitchass mofos to moderate. 

you received 1000000 warning points and your children account have been banned too

If I have a son with aspergers tendencies and access to my music collection it's inevitable

I'd let them browse forums of something the enjoy very much (music, film, other hobbies) than mindlessly watch youtube celebrity channels. 

WATMM is like my Cheers. I think it's healthy and wonderful to have a set of friends and family IRL augmented by finding friends and acquaintances online.

^ :beer: I saw every episode in my yung'un times, Thursdays at 9 and reruns every weekday at 5:30, right before dinner

Josh, I know your name is Josh, but I can't necessarily vouch for everyone one here.  Also half of us are bots and another third paid trolls.

That said at least Cheers had women on it 

My kids don't know watmm exists. my oldest is on instagram and has a youtube channel. They get all the music info from me and my wife. My oldest likes the stuff I show them. His interest musically is mostly the new wave of hip hop with that xxx guy and some weired looking dude with rainbow hair and teeth. My youngest likes the stuff my wife shows them. 

I don't have kids yet but the sheer idea of having to police/attempt to monitor their 'screen time' and use of social media terrifies. Not impossible of course but yeah, not looking forward to that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived