IGNORED

Brian Eno - Music for Installations

fumi

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

This is up on Spotify (though I haven't listened to it just yet)

But I have been listening to Nerve Net, and become slightly addicted to it. It's a very good album indeed. I guess it's Eno dabbling with more modern tools/studio, and the production is perfect. It's oddly experimental but also a oddly pop. Loads of stuff to discover. I can hear a lot of sounds he would employ for the Passengers album (another album of his I really, really like)

Now I need to listen to My Squelchy Life, as this passed me by when it was released a few years ago. Knock Eno if you like but no doubt he has a very worthy eclectic back catalogue. Indeed.

This is up on Spotify (though I haven't listened to it just yet)

But I have been listening to Nerve Net, and become slightly addicted to it. It's a very good album indeed. I guess it's Eno dabbling with more modern tools/studio, and the production is perfect. It's oddly experimental but also a oddly pop. Loads of stuff to discover. I can hear a lot of sounds he would employ for the Passengers album (another album of his I really, really like)

Now I need to listen to My Squelchy Life, as this passed me by when it was released a few years ago. Knock Eno if you like but no doubt he has a very worthy eclectic back catalogue. Indeed.

My Squelchy Life is wonderful, basically Nerve Net but with half the tracks replaced by ethereal pop songs. One of my favourite Eno records actually. 

Archived