IGNORED

µ-Ziq - D Funk EP [AF015]

Lada Laika

why do you say that??

"Idea behind this label is to release good quality techno, electro, IDM and ambient most of all will be influenced by acid. Limited quantities of sometimes 100 or 200 not distributed and only available on our forthcoming bandcamp."

Not only that, but some of the 100-200 copies aren't publicly available.

edit: Oh, and no digitals

why do you say that??

"Idea behind this label is to release good quality techno, electro, IDM and ambient most of all will be influenced by acid. Limited quantities of sometimes 100 or 200 not distributed and only available on our forthcoming bandcamp."

ooo boy

lol

Furthur Electronix sucks, total crap concept  :crazy:  :cry:  :catsuicide: 

Can't wait for the EP on Analogical Force,  AF for president!  :mu-ziq:  :music:  :yeah: 

why do you say that??

flol fuck that

• 2 months later...

YfbUSwP.jpg

#Upcoming AF015 ➡️ Don Mike Paradinas, one of the most influential and respected artist of our time, unleashing archives from the golden era. ➡️ Preorder + preview will be up soon, STAY TµNED...

why do you say that??

great then why even bother telling us then.

Its like telling your neighbors that you are making an amazing barbecue but no one is invited

why do you say that??

great then why even bother telling us then.

Its like telling your neighbors that you are making an amazing barbecue but no one is invited

There should be 300 pressed of the FE Tusken Raiders EP, not 150-200 like usual, so it's slightly easier to get. 

edit - they leave digitals up to the artist to sell on their own. for example I think the Tim Jackiw EP is available on his bandcamp (was part of another digital only release)

I've got to get more into old u-ziq stuff, I get hung up on Lunatic Harness being very good sometimes (a little bit of the Royal Astronomy sound too), I'm definitely biased towards that era. that Kid Spatula album sounded pretty cool, I should find that online

YfbUSwP.jpg

#Upcoming AF015 ➡️ Don Mike Paradinas, one of the most influential and respected artist of our time, unleashing archives from the golden era. ➡️ Preorder + preview will be up soon, STAY TµNED...

sick cover 

• 1 month later...

Am I blind or is there no thread for this in "new & upcoming releases"?  No love for this "featured artist"?  If there is a thread, please don't yell at me, or do and just delete this post.  

I'm really digging this ep.  Especially "Brittle".

https://analogicalforce.bandcamp.com/album/af015-ziq-d-funk-ep-2018

Archived