Sign in to follow this  
Lada Laika

µ-Ziq - D Funk EP (Analogical Force)

https://www.clubbingspain.com/noticias/2018/mike-paradinas-anuncia-ep-en-analogical-force.html

Apparently AF wasn't planning on announcing it yet but Mike P dropped the news in his new podcast for XLR8R: https://www.xlr8r.com/podcasts/2018/03/podcast-533-mu-ziq/

says there it's Rephlex/R&S era tunes, so AFX style new old tracks. Also there's another EP coming out on Furthur electronix

cool!

good luck getting the one on Furthur Electronix

good luck getting the one on Furthur Electronix

why do you say that??

why do you say that??

"Idea behind this label is to release good quality techno, electro, IDM and ambient most of all will be influenced by acid. Limited quantities of sometimes 100 or 200 not distributed and only available on our forthcoming bandcamp."

Not only that, but some of the 100-200 copies aren't publicly available.

edit: Oh, and no digitals

Edited by batch

The Furthur Electronix release is as Tusken Raiders

why do you say that??

"Idea behind this label is to release good quality techno, electro, IDM and ambient most of all will be influenced by acid. Limited quantities of sometimes 100 or 200 not distributed and only available on our forthcoming bandcamp."

ooo boy

lol

Furthur Electronix sucks, total crap concept  :crazy:  :cry:  :catsuicide: 

Can't wait for the EP on Analogical Force,  AF for president!  :mu-ziq:  :music:  :yeah: 

giphy.gif

why do you say that??

flol fuck that

Still anxiously waiting for the James Shinra release, but I'll probably jump on this one too

AF on Fiyahhhh

says there it's Rephlex/R&S era tunes

giphy.gif

YfbUSwP.jpg

#Upcoming AF015 ➡️ Don Mike Paradinas, one of the most influential and respected artist of our time, unleashing archives from the golden era. ➡️ Preorder + preview will be up soon, STAY TµNED...

Edited by andrd

why do you say that??

great then why even bother telling us then.

Its like telling your neighbors that you are making an amazing barbecue but no one is invited

why do you say that??

great then why even bother telling us then.

Its like telling your neighbors that you are making an amazing barbecue but no one is invited

There should be 300 pressed of the FE Tusken Raiders EP, not 150-200 like usual, so it's slightly easier to get. 

edit - they leave digitals up to the artist to sell on their own. for example I think the Tim Jackiw EP is available on his bandcamp (was part of another digital only release)

Edited by andrd

new tusken raider but no digitals? dog what?

I've got to get more into old u-ziq stuff, I get hung up on Lunatic Harness being very good sometimes (a little bit of the Royal Astronomy sound too), I'm definitely biased towards that era. that Kid Spatula album sounded pretty cool, I should find that online

YfbUSwP.jpg

#Upcoming AF015 ➡️ Don Mike Paradinas, one of the most influential and respected artist of our time, unleashing archives from the golden era. ➡️ Preorder + preview will be up soon, STAY TµNED...

sick cover 

Funny how so many AF releases have that syncopated beat. They're all mastered fantastically which I don't think gets enough mention.

I was able to listen to a TP of Inchstar Static, and it's very nice.  Second side especially, i like blolp a lot. 

Edited by andrd

soooooo i got the record in the mail and it came with these 'goodnight white pride' stickers, link from AF's facebook page below. however they really look like "goodnight *  white pride *" stickers. hoping this was just a really bad design mistake. 

34268760_1911084362235422_67366509596209

It says "303 AGAINST 88" right there. "88" is a neo Nazi thing.