IGNORED

Nice Breasts Thread

ghOsty

I made some very tasty chicken breasts last night, parmesan crusted and nice and juicy and I wanted to take a moment to appreciate some tasty breasts. Have you had any good breasts lately? Share some pics and recipes.

Hellmans-Parmesan-Crusted-Chicken-9.jpg

saw this ad as a kid and the sexual innuendo never occurred to me, until now. 

Negerinnetetten

In Flanders, the confection is known as Negerinnetetten. The word can either be translated as "negress's tits" [42] or could originate from the French word for head: "tête", as the French word for this confection used to be tête de nègre, which is French for "negro's head". This is also the probable origin of an alternative name Negertetten. Nowadays manufacturers market the confection under a different name, as the aforementioned terms are considered to be offensive.

Negerinnetetten

In Flanders, the confection is known as Negerinnetetten. The word can either be translated as "negress's tits" [42] or could originate from the French word for head: "tête", as the French word for this confection used to be tête de nègre, which is French for "negro's head". This is also the probable origin of an alternative name Negertetten. Nowadays manufacturers market the confection under a different name, as the aforementioned terms are considered to be offensive.

holy lol. they were called "negro's kiss" here UNTIL POLITICAL CORRECTNESS WENT RAMPANT

Archived