snack master

Snack Master music feedback thread

thanks for posting, your feedback is right on regarding the high passing.  i probably go too far with it sometimes, so i'll try to be a little more subtle with it in the future thanks to you.  also, i haven't dipped my toe into the world of panning much, so it's probably time for me to do so 🙂

pretty straightforward dnb track here.  i've been working on taking my drum work to the next level while also trying to avoid compositional habits i sometimes fall into, and this is one of the first tracks to come out of it.  i hope y'all enjoy

• Like 1

NICE!!

• Like 1

although i wouldn't say this is done, i was eager to get it online, so this is kind of a rough sketch of what will come in the end.  it's a kind of an exploration of some melodies on top of break beats with some acid elements throughout.  🙂

On 7/8/2019 at 7:36 PM, snack master said:

pretty straightforward dnb track here.  i've been working on taking my drum work to the next level while also trying to avoid compositional habits i sometimes fall into, and this is one of the first tracks to come out of it.  i hope y'all enjoy

it's rare i can make it through a dnb type track but this one is really good, enjoy thoroughly :)

• Like 1

hey everyone, i have a more relaxed track for y'all today:

it's got a similar vibe to aphex's "ibiza spliff".

may as well share this one too:

the drums could use some more work, but i'm pretty happy with the melody, especially towards the end.

i've been riding a productive kick over the past few days, so here's another new track: