04. Drenched 2 3:59

05. Zeekwentz 4:40

06. Repossession 5:14

07. Fonnikz 3:18

08. Vinegar Strokes 4:58

09. Aquatikz 4:08

10. Strictly Zoned 4:13

https://ekoplekz.bandcamp.com/album/impressionz

A selection of tracks mainly recorded during the Reflekzionz sessions in 2014.

All previously unreleased.

Artwork by Tom (age 12) Jan. 2009

JkGmMgJl.jpg

I bought his last two albums at the planet mu end of year sale. I had a hard time getting into them. Maybe just wasn't in the mood? 

I like what I'm hearing here though.

I bought his last two albums at the planet mu end of year sale. I had a hard time getting into them. Maybe just wasn't in the mood? 

I've always had that sort of thing with Ekoplekz. It almost always sounds great for like thirty seconds or a minute or two. But then you forget you're listening to it halfway through most tracks, and then after two or three tracks it's just like ugh this same shit again? I've never bought any of his stuff because of that. It's interesting but just...it gets old/boring to my ears. He's talented and I really do like the sounds and some melodies and grooves he gets, always interesting rich tones, but they just never go any deeper for me. I dunno.

Bioprodukt is the weakest effort by far.

I'm gonna give a spin to those Impressionz.

I just listened to Bioprodukt again and I quite enjoyed it. Minimal droney techno, simple and yes repetitive by nature but warm and enjoyable to my ears.

Overall I do like his noisier works. Memowrekz has never been beaten imo

I've always had that sort of thing with Ekoplekz. It almost always sounds great for like thirty seconds or a minute or two. But then you forget you're listening to it halfway through most tracks, and then after two or three tracks it's just like ugh this same shit again? I've never bought any of his stuff because of that. It's interesting but just...it gets old/boring to my ears. He's talented and I really do like the sounds and some melodies and grooves he gets, always interesting rich tones, but they just never go any deeper for me. I dunno.

nail on head for me. very confusing experience too. 

Archived