IGNORED

I played live at Berghain for CTM festival's gabber night last month, this is my set

Threads

Honest questions because I'm really bad with a lot of genre stuff:

is that what gabber sounds like these days or is yours a bit of something else? I always thought gabber was lots of fast distorted kicks and pounding beats and shit like that, which was in your set but not really a big part of it.

Are these originals or are you DJing or like hybrid/remixing/etc.? It sounds like 75% samples or bits and pieces of other people's tunes so I really don't know if that's what your stuff is like, what it actually is, or was it just you DJing some stuff in?

Honest questions because I'm really bad with a lot of genre stuff:

is that what gabber sounds like these days or is yours a bit of something else? I always thought gabber was lots of fast distorted kicks and pounding beats and shit like that, which was in your set but not really a big part of it.

Are these originals or are you DJing or like hybrid/remixing/etc.? It sounds like 75% samples or bits and pieces of other people's tunes so I really don't know if that's what your stuff is like, what it actually is, or was it just you DJing some stuff in?

Agree, sounds more like Hardstyle or Jumpstyle than Gabber. Not to detract from your set - nice work and all that. However, to my ears this is pretty commercial sounding.

Archived