IGNORED

Picked up a Fuzion. Anyone else here using Gotharman's gear?

dudenorth

Recently picked up a Fuzion Workstation by Gotharman and loving it... but it takes some time to get used to how it all works. Had a little deformer for a while and miss it...

Anyone else? would love to swap tips and tricks and tracks made with his stuff. I plan on posting Audio as soon as I get the time.

I have never heard of this stuff before, it seems like someone put all my Ableton Live workflow in a box. I wonder if it is easy and fun to use.

I also checked the website, seems like most of his stuff has inputs/outputs on the sides, which is a bit unusual and I guess makes it more difficult to place gear side by side.

I have never heard of this stuff before, it seems like someone put all my Ableton Live workflow in a box. I wonder if it is easy and fun to use.

I also checked the website, seems like most of his stuff has inputs/outputs on the sides, which is a bit unusual and I guess makes it more difficult to place gear side by side.

It does have a learning curve. I spent the same amount of time learning as I did the RYTM which was my first elektron box. But after getting to know it I have a ton of fun. I use it like a drum machine loaded with x0x samples, a polysynth, a drone machine with 8 mono synths, an fx processor for everything else (granular reverb, delay, distortion, resonators. The thing is fucked up and full of surprises. Not for everyone...

And yeah the jacks on the side are strange, easy to access though as I'm not hurtin for space.

• 5 months later...

https://soundcloud.com/camcairn/fuzionresonatoraug18

Finally getting some free time late at night to start making some tracks. The above isn't anything close to resembling a track, just a sketch while I try to get to know what the Fuzion is capable of sound wise. 

Recorded straight from the direct outputs 1 & 2. All distortion and gating happens when track levels, filter feedbacks, efx feedbacks, resonators, etc are cranked. Clean resonator can be heard at 5:45 on the otherwise boring pad...

Archived