IGNORED

Time to cut the crap.

Guest Family_Photo_Album

Guest Shockerbrown
so, in retrospect, who the fuck are you?

maybe michael's daughter?

lol sorry

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest i.fucked.your.mother
right im going to ring my family contact who is a close member of a friend who knows boc's 2nd cousin twice removed and clarify whats going on.

are you serious

yeh, also, leave us waiting about a week for a reply on what they said.

edit - yeh i think hes joking actually.

Guest Family_Photo_Album

I've never posted here before. Well before the first GIF.

The whole reason I made that GIF was to stop myself falling alseep, several weeks ago. I had to rise early so needed something to keep me busy through the night. Vectors take a long time to do. Which one of you said it was a posterize effect? That was offensive.

This was never malicious. I love some of the posters on here, hilarious people.

ok well its been real guys....lots of laughs, lots of tears....

now if you excuse me i'm going to peel myself out of this boc coma and go take a shower

Guest i.fucked.your.mother
yeh, also, leave us waiting about a week for a reply on what they said.

edit - yeh i think hes joking actually.

Of course he's joking, I'm egging him on to keep doing so! Don't know where that picture of Rich is from, just found it on google.

so, in retrospect, who the fuck are you?

aphex%20coin%20popup%20resized.jpg

Ha! Ive never seen that before where is it from?

26 Mixes For Cash

Guest Moebius
The whole reason I made that GIF was to stop myself falling alseep, several weeks ago. I had to rise early so needed something to keep me busy through the night. Vectors take a long time to do. Which one of you said it was a posterize effect? That was offensive.

You did a great job on those, could you post the original vector images?

Guest Family_Photo_Album

Some people on TWOISM still don't believe what I'm saying. Please listen IT IS ALL UNTRUE.

For those who liked the song Hah, cheers. As I said it's in the vain of Old tunes. Structured and slightly stiff.

Oh and the know-it-all fool who said ' Those synths are from Into the rainbow Vain or whatever song you said. No it wasn't. I created those myself you cheeky git.

JimCanada will now say " Over and out" for those who still don't believe me.

Guest Iain C

Nicely done but to be fair it's not hard to fool BoCsessive fans, it's like directling blind children into the road.

Guest jlp373tisch
Some people on TWOISM still don't believe what I'm saying. Please listen IT IS ALL UNTRUE.

For those who liked the song Hah, cheers. As I said it's in the vain of Old tunes. Structured and slightly stiff.

Oh and the know-it-all fool who said ' Those synths are from Into the rainbow Vain or whatever song you said. No it wasn't. I created those myself you cheeky git.

egoist

in a good way

Guest twiddler

what is cheeky git

and if you didn't sample then you wasted time for the same shitty effect. get a life hahaha :tongue:

if you are who i think you are, you are awesome.

ive resorted to arse licking :omg:

really tho thank you.

Guest Family_Photo_Album

For those who said " Ha I never believed anyway".

Well maybe you did , maybe you didn't.

But I bet you wanted to believe. Just a little bit.

Guest jlp373tisch

if you are who i think you are, you are awesome.

ive resorted to arse licking :omg:

really tho thank you.

who is he?

Archived