IGNORED

Should it be a criminal offence to teach your dog to do a nazi salute?

pcock

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol this story is very silly and if you actually watch the video the guy is clearly doing this as a joke and it's not remotely serious. so of course, like most things, it depends on context. in this particular case, it's not wrong and he should no way have been prosecuted.

silly/worrying for me. we are slowly increasing the level of criminal enforcement attached to dark humour, and in my mind that is leading to a very dark place indeed. 

I put a dog collar and a leash on Jordan Peterson and taught him how to Nazi salute and all I got was this stupid t shirt.

being stupid in itself, like that dog's owner, should be considered a criminal offence, so yeah i think it's pretty cool that he got arrested... fucking retard, teaching tricks to dogs... saying do you wanna gas the jews giggling like a retard, even if it's obvious he's joking, there's funny things to joke about, and that's not one of them...the time and effort he put into this... :facepalm: wanna smoke a joint, wanna smoke a joint??? well you can't, you're in jail u fuckin tardface!

Well, in 1941 the actual nazis got offended because of a Finnish dog called Hitler that was doing the nazi salute. They tried to economically ruin the owner and bring him to trial for insulting Hitler. The owner's wife was a known anti-nazi. 

Here's a summary: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackie_(dog)

So, IDK.. Isn't this more insulting towards the nazis than supporting fascism?

is ridiculous - why is the joke seen at the expense of the jews and not at the expense of the nazis. if he had taught the dog to bark allahu ahkbar the same people would complain about how islamophobic it is, fuckin insane.

edit:

How would it even do it without toppling over ?

like this perhaps

nazi-pug-crop.jpg

look at this fuckin nazi,

Glad he is locked up.

Maybe he should spend his time in jail coming up with some jokes that are funny.

do you honestly believe that people should be in jail for making jokes (edit: regardless of intent and context)

DY4EgLvW4AAlSUy.jpg

I sure hope my dick jokes on here as not seen as grossly offensive

Archived