IGNORED

Should it be a criminal offence to teach your dog to do a nazi salute?

pcock

massive lol @ people who find that joke amusing at all

massive lol @ this guy spending some time in jail

massive lol @ NI Massive

I've been saying massive a lot today. Said it twice in one email at work. Massive.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Added with mokz's post I have another proud example from Finland. Me and my brother have been having a massive laugh at this old document from the 90's which is about these ultra nationalist / professional drunks / esoteric weirdos trying to gather all the Finnish NS parties under one umbrella organization. On one scene while offering some common bystanders "the truth" there's a dog doing the salute. It's briefly somewhere at 4:27-4:30

Rain coat guy didn't get a prison sentence, but he did find God. Dunno if the dog continued with the chosen path.

On a side note, our noble leader was supposed to be this guy:

pekkapytylla.jpg

Massive lol at people who get offended by shit.

massive lol @ people who find that joke amusing at all

massive lol @ this guy spending some time in jail

massive lol @ NI Massive

I've been saying massive a lot today. Said it twice in one email at work. Massive.

Massive bogus innit bruv?

Added with mokz's post I have another proud example from Finland. Me and my brother have been having a massive laugh at this old document from the 90's which is about these ultra nationalist / professional drunks / esoteric weirdos trying to gather all the Finnish NS parties under one umbrella organization. On one scene while offering some common bystanders "the truth" there's a dog doing the salute. It's briefly somewhere at 4:27-4:30

massive

it's stupid but I don't get why people get locked away that aren't dangerous to society. Taking away someone's freedom is a crime itself. Only violent people should be locked away. Punishment as a concept should be rethought

this guy...he gets it.

Massive lol at people who get offended by shit.

Maybe he should teach his dog the masonic handshake, or to wear a burka, or to do the harlem shake, or plait some dreads into his hair, or to say "ruff" whenever a woman walks past.

I tried playing fetch with my dog, but instead of bringing back the tennis ball, she would seize the means of production.

You should be able to make jokes at the expense of the Jews, and everyone else. Why is this even an issue? You guys are giving us a run for our money in retardation.

pls lock this person up he's making a joke at the expense of the mentally disabled and I find it grossly offensive

You should be able to make jokes at the expense of the Jews, and everyone else. Why is this even an issue? You guys are giving us a run for our money in retardation.

pls lock this person up he's making a joke at the expense of the mentally disabled and I find it grossly offensive

pls lock this person up for suggesting to lock someone else up. taking someone's freedom is the biggest crime and I find his suggestion to lock someone else up grossly offensive.

Archived