IGNORED

Oneohtrix Point Never - Myriad

d-a-m-o

Yeah warp did some advertising for that thing already but opn posted what looked like pictures from that exhibition on his Instagram recently soooooooo...

Would not be surprised if that was part of a third Commissions EP :) he also stated he was working on his next LP, and I really can't wait to hear what he'll come up with!

That track fucking rocks! Opn on the medieval tip is pretty sweet. D'Eon's "Blackout" was in a kind of similar vein. I hope this is album/EP stuff, but an art exibit is fine too...

Fairly certain the shows are a new album in some kinda liveshow maybe AV show but think the gigs are new music premieres.

The video and art style is again on point.  Perfect matching with the music, hoping for another wack album promo wormhole like the last LP.
Even tho the GOD wasnt my fav it had its moments and he is really sitting in a league of his own, loving the freedom Warp are giving him and it great to be able to go back and enjoy his huge back catalogue..  Been all over Russian Mind lately, keen to hear this new direction he is goin after the good time ost

Fairly certain the shows are a new album in some kinda liveshow maybe AV show but think the gigs are new music premieres.

The video and art style is again on point. Perfect matching with the music, hoping for another wack album promo wormhole like the last LP.

Even tho the GOD wasnt my fav it had its moments and he is really sitting in a league of his own, loving the freedom Warp are giving him and it great to be able to go back and enjoy his huge back catalogue.. Been all over Russian Mind lately, keen to hear this new direction he is goin after the good time ost

agree 100% with all this. GoD isn't perfect, but I don't know of many other albums in recent years that have carved out such a singular place in the musical landscape. And yeah, Russian Mind is amaaazing!

this is really interesting, curious what becomes of all this... seems the visuals in the trailer are by the same guy who did the GoD tour visuals

i like the red fonts at the end

definitely, that harvest font is wild

new Opn release, would be good news I enjoyed the hell out of GoD

Loved GoD and liking the baroque Oversteps vibes in this teaser, bought tickets to this as soon as they dropped. Excited to see what this is all about!

Archived