"in a slow car

looking like a hedgehog

sluts go sonic

ownage

tryna dick your mom and shit

i’ll do anal in the pit"

voice of a generation right there

fuckilng laugh lout loud

jesus this song is horrible.. esp the attempt at ironic pop punk guitar riffs..

i havent really liked a single preview track from this album- I kept thinking the next one would be better but now im like ¿wot happen to death grips

Sounds like a 2018 version of the Butthole Surfers (Locust Abortion Technician).

And that's all good in my book.

Sacrilicious. Locust Abortion Technician is a fucking classic piece of music.

This is pretty meh. You can literally hear the giant sucking sound that it the lack of creativity in hipsterdom.

And I really really liked exmilitary, money store, no love deep web, and government plates.

I had a dream about these guys last night. we were in an Escher-esque house which was all stairs and they were demoing one of their new tracks which was like this noisy low-end ting (like the intro of NLDW) and Ride was running around the stairs shouting lyrics as I chased him with a camera. he was child-sized and seemed kind of scared and quivery, like a cartoon figure, which was incongruous with his throaty shouting.

anyway, I haven't really been into them since G Plates, they got kind of old for me. I was hugely into them with Exmilitary and TMS for a few years. I haven't had the enthusiasm to really dig into the newer stuff, might do at some point, perhaps with this.

Yeah guilty as charged. I thought I'd be all clever and throw in the LAT reference and look like a Wise Old Owl. It didn't work ; )

80% of what I post is shot from the hip, so I'm happy to accept I get shot down in flames from time to time. It's cool.

They do remind me of a band like The Butthole Surfers though. Unpredictable and weird. 

Caught them at Field Day last year and must see them live again.

Will definitely agree they are unpredictable.

I'd say the exact opposite...Dilemma is the only track so far that didn't sound exactly like I expected them to sound. And it was only okay...also the other tracks all seem pretty weak imo...so I'm gonna skip outta here so I'm not just sounding like some negative Nancy :)

I'd say the exact opposite...Dilemma is the only track so far that didn't sound exactly like I expected them to sound. And it was only okay...also the other tracks all seem pretty weak imo...so I'm gonna skip outta here so I'm not just sounding like some negative Nancy :)

I kind of meant in how their sound will evolve over time, but I just can't get down with this album.

I kind of meant in how their sound will evolve over time, but I just can't get down with this album.

'of unpredictable quality' haha

agree with auxien, will wait till the album is actually out to give it a whole listen before spewing negativity

but for me, as a fan of 80% of their other work, the thumbs are so far pointing down

Archived