Sign in to follow this  

Uwe is a genius.

uwe if you’re reading this please remaster and release white horse senor coconut

just poppin in to say that uwe is one of the most gifted artists in electronic music and we are blessed to have him

just poppin in to say that uwe is one of the most gifted artists in electronic music and we are blessed to have him

God yes

You couldn't turn the TV on without hearing that "Da da da" song back in '97.

bahahahaha white horse is so fucking amazing. how does he do it. i play it at every party right when things are getting hectic and the white pony may have already appeared. such a win, everyone goes mental, esp the partygoers who were previously complaining about me playing too much steely dan

I have both the CD and vinyl of My Life With Jesus - I wonder if the remaster sounds good enough to justify buying the album a 3rd time.

One of the most absurdly prolific people ever. I've still only skimmed the surface - basically a bunch of his FAX records - but there are so many gems. This page is in line for one of my Bandcamp binges at some point.

wow... I can't believe how much of this stuff is being re-released. This is awesome. So many things I've never heard. I had only heard of a few different albums through a coworker. So much to discover.

One of the most absurdly prolific people ever.

Yep, not enough time in the world to consume all the good music. Is there something AtomTM didn't do?