IGNORED

Aleksi Perala Colundi 17

SD card is so incredibly lush. Imagine a slightly slowed down Sunshine 2.

this hurts. I guess i missed out on the SD card. just like I missed out on the SD card last time. I guess these two and the wire recording are the only physical colundi I'm missing.

You should throw up a photo! I wanna see that

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry for being so late to this thread, but I just have to say that Sunshine2, Simulation, and SimulationX  have been getting heavy rotation round these ways. Some of my favorite stuff from this era of Aleksi - and Colundi Vol 1 is a great sampler - it opens with probably my favorite colundi track.

Sorry for being so late to this thread, but I just have to say that Sunshine2, Simulation, and SimulationX  have been getting heavy rotation round these ways. Some of my favorite stuff from this era of Aleksi - and Colundi Vol 1 is a great sampler - it opens with probably my favorite colundi track.

Did you happen to get Paradox as well?

Sorry for being so late to this thread, but I just have to say that Sunshine2, Simulation, and SimulationX have been getting heavy rotation round these ways. Some of my favorite stuff from this era of Aleksi - and Colundi Vol 1 is a great sampler - it opens with probably my favorite colundi track.

Nope. Should I?

Sorry for being so late to this thread, but I just have to say that Sunshine2, Simulation, and SimulationX have been getting heavy rotation round these ways. Some of my favorite stuff from this era of Aleksi - and Colundi Vol 1 is a great sampler - it opens with probably my favorite colundi track.

Nope. Should I?

I think it's right up your alley for sure I think? 

Paradox + Sunshine2 are the best things out of Aleksi-land in a while IMO. 

Trax 1 and 7 are my fav but the whole release is quite nice. https://triprecords.bandcamp.com/album/paradox

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

Nope. Should I?

I think it's right up your alley for sure I think?

Paradox + Sunshine2 are the best things out of Aleksi-land in a while IMO.

Trax 1 and 7 are my fav but the whole release is quite nice. https://triprecords.bandcamp.com/album/paradox

I’ll give it a whirl. Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...