IGNORED

Aleksi Perala Colundi 17

So far Ive only had a chance to listen to the CD, and its great. Another fast paced clubby collection with mainly 909-alike percussion and rich cascading colundi arpegs that reverb off into the horizon. Probably closest in sound to the Simulation LP and at times reminding me of Mental Union. My tape deck broke and minidisc went missing since colundi 6/7 so im wondering whether to bother sourcing replacements in a hurry, really hoping the digitals get upped soon.

Does anyone know anything about the contents of the new SD card? And I wonder if its contents will be in the forthcoming digitals? And will the audio from the BluRay be included? So many questions! Whatever, this box is awesome. CD and postcard track are the favourites of mine so far.

Does anyone know anything about the contents of the new SD card? And I wonder if its contents will be in the forthcoming digitals? And will the audio from the BluRay be included? So many questions! Whatever, this box is awesome. CD and postcard track are the favourites of mine so far.

6 tracks...all high grade trance inducing Colundi. More live sounding drums a la levels 10-12. Lush.

Edited by Extralife

Dusted off my minidisc Walkman (coated in dryed out battery acid). Still works!

Can now confirm that minidisc is indeed a beaut. Maybe a bit more on the ambient tip. Nifty dialogue about the approaching singularity on track 1.

i'm such a dummy. i looked at the pictures of the set on clone and thought that whole second layer of earlier releases were repressed & included. my level 6 cassette looks mighty lonely in the second layer all by itself