IGNORED

Cardi B - Invasion of Privacy

Nebraska

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have nothing against her, i.e. agree with not wanting to single her out in any rant of the state of pop culture in 2018 but at the same time I feel like I've wasted time and energy even paying attention to her via this thread, memes, etc.

I have nothing against her, i.e. agree with not wanting to single her out in any rant of the state of pop culture in 2018 but at the same time I feel like I've wasted time and energy even paying attention to her via this thread, memes, etc.

Tip-top perfect post, couldn’t of said it better myself

• 2 weeks later...

dunno. probably not. but the track was pretty chill and I liked cardi b's rap, enjoyed the low key feel.

this is the first time I have ever listened to cardi b btw and it was by accident, and I dug it

• 1 year later...
On ‎5‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 11:48 AM, ncrtx said:

she has a pretty good meme factor though

hope it's a persona

I must be a little drunk, as I watched that from beginning to end. She seems rather sweet. Sure her music sucks bad, like a rotten badgers arse, but nice lady. 

5 hours ago, Salvatorin said:

i think her music is pretty good actually

You could be right. Last hip-hop record I bought/heard was GZA - Liquid Swords!

On 5/10/2019 at 10:15 PM, beer badger said:

I must be a little drunk, as I watched that from beginning to end. She seems rather sweet. Sure her music sucks bad, like a rotten badgers arse, but nice lady. 

Didn't she drugs guys to rob them or sth?

On 4/2/2018 at 8:23 PM, sisforawesome said:

Those lyrics are fucking embarrassingly bad. 

Also this thread appeared in the feed and I was reading it and what the fuck. Cardi B should die in a fire. 

5 hours ago, ncrtx said:

Didn't she drugs guys to rob them or sth?

This is correct. 

Archived