IGNORED

Autechre. NTS Residency. (_O_)

Stock

just started listening to the stream about 10 min ago and realized the loop just started over from the beginning.  It's my day off, and I woke up and ate an edible and it's kicking in, and HERE I FUCKING GO!  TURN IT UP!  MORE!!

Oh man I bet this would be wild with some grass. I myself have quit the cannabyss for now.

but yeah this summer I definitally would love to plan a time to trip and listen to all 8 hours. I can only imagine…

chresesh2du4h.png

I missed the debut; downloaded the WAVs. I'm at gonk tuf hi ... my feelings so far are brilliantly represented above.

We downers on NTS1 weren't whining. We were saying: THIS (NTS2) is what we want. Hot n beautiful. Energy filled. Not flat at all. Still linked to the elseq/AE LIVE era but fresh. Will update my feels as it progresses.

4c053a975608dc40c2f6041191a08d48.jpg46f6fb33c5a935f70796fb1502f035f1.jpg

Edited by lastrushup10

Holy shit what is happening inside of my skull?!?!

And I didn't think the digitals would be available this soon after the stream!! Fucking awesome...

Ahhhh!!!!

This session is completely mental and I'm only 15 minutes in... =O

Holy shit what is happening inside of my skull?!?!

And I didn't think the digitals would be available this soon after the stream!! Fucking awesome...

Ahhhh!!!!

This session is completely mental and I'm only 15 minutes in... =O

Same! These first two tracks ???

inb4 nts 3 adding a massive track with two hours of silence. They are in a good position to do this.

Edited by Guest