IGNORED

Autechre. NTS Residency. (_O_)

Stock

Hey hey, this seems like the best thread to mention this: My order of the NTS shirt is still marked as processing even though I ordered it over a week ago. Am I the only one in this boat?

That's weird. Mine arrived a couple of days ago and I just now picked it up.

Hey hey, this seems like the best thread to mention this: My order of the NTS shirt is still marked as processing even though I ordered it over a week ago. Am I the only one in this boat?

That's weird. Mine arrived a couple of days ago and I just now picked it up.

Yea mine just came a few days ago in NJ. Fits perfect. I cant stop giggling about the 'chre...

Its kiosk all over again

Edited by jules

This just in - my replacement vinyl discs (all 12) arrived today.

Flat as a pancake this time thank goodness, and the pressing is exceptionally good.

Just a heads up though - while I wasn’t expecting them to necessarily send replacement sleeves, they have done.

They are, however, not the same sleeves as before. They are on lighter stock and don’t have the black embossed foil.

Not a complaint as I’m currently attempting to flatten my existing ones anyway.

Bleep really came through on this. Their customer service was excellent as always.

Flat as a pancake this time thank goodness, and the pressing is exceptionally good.

Just a heads up though - while I wasn’t expecting them to necessarily send replacement sleeves, they have done.

They are, however, not the same sleeves as before. They are on lighter stock and don’t have the black embossed foil.

Bleep really came through on this. Their customer service was excellent as always.

this is great news. i reached out to them and am currently in the process of photographing and documenting all of my warped discs. did you do this as well?

Edited by species8472

this is great news. i reached out to them and am currently in the process of photographing and documenting all of my warped discs. did you do this as well?
I did. In fact I sent them videos in the end as they replied and asked very nicely if I wouldn’t mind, as it would help them gauge the scope of the problem. Edited by Jamesqdot

RaeR version

Did you send back the whole set, or just the records?

I did. In fact I sent them videos in the end as they replied and asked very nicely if I wouldn’t mind, as it would help them gauge the scope of then problem.

i thought that was easiest do demonstrate the warped records.  just gonna send them videos now, thanks!

RaeR version

Did you send back the whole set, or just the records?

Hehe.

Actually I didn’t send anything back. After i sent the videos they told me not to return them.

Again, good customer service there.

I think almost everyone's sleeves look like that. Possibly it's to do with the black foil they used on them, in combination with the thick card stock.

That might be one of the reasons they've printed them differently for the repress (and also didn't check the saturation levels, as the new sleeves have come out light grey rather than black).

looks like the NTS sessions were performed live. pretty crazy

they said somewhere very explicitly that weren't performed live

would've been cool if so tho

Yeah they actually mentioned craploads of editing.

Well we got AE_LIVE (x9), which is pretty much the best thing ever.

Bought the files, but honestly I've mainly listened to this on Spotify. You may call me an idiot, but my digital vinyls are in mint condition.

Yep mine are on the way !