IGNORED

Autechre. NTS Residency. (_O_)

Stock

tt1pd in french means « u were a faggot »

Note to non French WATMMers : that sounds silly but it's actually true.

Also : lol

lol'd at this. t'etait un pede?

splesh is weird. WEIRD. like i can't remember ever hearing something like this. WHAT? it sounds like drunken cavemen smashing rocks together around some dungeon corners but the rocks are repeatedly turning into birds. everyone and -thing is like ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ tho.

Seriously it sounds like Shackleton.

lol after checking out "music for the quiet hour" i gotta say: u're right, honestly didn't know cavemancore was a thing.

Lollylol yup c’est ça !

Edit : Happy 420 to those who love the plant, this day is gonna be epic, regarding session 3 discovering !!

Edited by autechrist

i was banned from the NTS chat today for trying to post 'wubba wubba wubba'

i was banned last week for trying to post 'hahaha'. according to the script, LAUGHTER is "meaningless." dark present, unspeakable future.

listening back on monitors no full vol and house is shaking, scared for my windows right now, kids walking past from school with wtf faces

trying to make some art but i couldnt move for a while there ...gonking me dogestyle. never have my ears been so pleased yet raped at the same time. oh yeh and im thinking of a catheter for sess4  :music:  coz you know ...2 hours of piss holding 

I was at the beach when glos ceramic started and then the skies instantly started to drip. Made the trip home just in time before it poured (in the last minute of track). Can't help but imagine charging, darkening nimbuses.

I remember back in the day whenever I played pce freeze in the car a police car would materialise.

Edited by Roo

* t'étais

All sessions have been raelly great, now listening to 3 again and it’s sounding better after every listen. Haven’t got a fav session anymore just loving all this new music from the lads.

been listening to session 3 for the third time, on low volume now as its 2 in the morning here. I have to say 3 really is quite fascinating. really too hard to tell which is my favourite of the 3 so far. but i am really enjoying all of these tracks again as I did this morning when i first woke up. Can't wait to listen to it full blast on the long carride tomorrow.
and yeah, no acid or weed for me. i'd've tripped if i didnt have work. i stopped smoking back in october just for my own personal reasons, and really have been enjoying it. tho i gotta say this would be fun to listen to with a nice big volcano balloon. maybe sometime but i wanna go for a year or more.
that said, i'm already planning a day to trip this summer and listen to all 8 hours with a few of my mates. elseq 1-5 was one of the best experiences ive ever had on acid… can't imagine how much fun NTS 1-4 will be.

also, does the intro to icari remind anyone of the skeng remix they did? i had it in my head all day at work today and i wondered why, now hearing it again im getting that echo-y chamberhall kinda reverb that's in that remix.

* t'étais

I'm listening to this rn and it's fucking nutty.

tt1pd!

To me the best track of all these sets is still the first of the first session. 't1a1' is simply incredibly satisfying to listen to; it sounds so meaty and thick, and though it seems minimal every 'thwack' is different and it has variety aplenty within its constraints. It didn't blow me away that much initially, but now remains my most listened to track. It is sonically so juicy, so heavy, so 'easy' on the ears and funky but as weird and wonky as any other Ae. The best hip hop track ever...

Really underrated, I think! Anyone else love t1a1 ?? ?

Yes, t1a1 is a very nice track that has a lot of subtle changes in it while it feels emptier than most of the other tracks but not in a bad way. Did you also like the first track of NTS 3 as much as I do? These gnarly sounds are so weird yet oddly funky. Damn, I love AE more than any other music. I could listen to it all day. All these variations and interesting atmospheres. AE manage to make outstanding music that surprises me with every listen, it is so fucking original it makes me cum
Yeah, the first track of NTS 3 is really pleasing - in some similar way to t1a1 as it happens!

Nice to read there’s other fans of these growling, creeping heavy monsters. When playing this music to others a track like t1a1 seems to hit home more often than not too...It’s clearly lush and satisfying stuff even if it has less obviously going on! :-)

But yep, opening of NTS 3 fat and enjoyable !!! some of the others a bit long and puzzling at the moment but who knows how they’ll grow...

(Really hoping for some onesix stuff in final episode as we haven’t heard too much of that so far!)

Edited by Lianne

listening to peal_MA while waiting for new ones to download

i love the way it throbs and rings at you - its so 3d and menacing

listening on decent speakers makes a huge difference i think