IGNORED

Autechre. NTS Residency. (_O_)

Stock

tt1pd is the next level shit guys. I must admit I have paid more attention to the part starting at 9:55, but OMGAWD. What is this. They start deconstruction and beats disorder and make the bigger changes in well timed doses. The overall mood is awesome. It feels like mother earth is rumbling and warbling and poor humans, whose screams you can here occasionally, just get eaten by that big end of time/collapsing earth.

I just wish the track didn't blend into the next. I could see some great options to end it, but I hate that track four for disturbing me while in complete Ae heaven. This is super micro tiny criticism.

BECAUSE FUCKEDYFUCK - THIS, MY DEAR WATMM, IS MAYBE THEIR BIGGEST ACHIEVEMENT YET

Edited by Guest

tt1pd is the next level shit guys. I must admit I have paid more attention to the part starting at 9:55, but OMGAWD. What is this. They start deconstruction and beats disorder and make the bigger changes in well timed doses. The overall mood is awesome. It feels like mother earth is rumbling and warbling and poor humans, whose screams you can here occasionally, just get eaten by that big end of time/collapsing earth.

I just wish the track didn't blend into the next. I could see some great options to end it, but I hate that track four for disturbing me while in complete Ae heaven. This is super micro tiny criticism.

BECAUSE FUCKEDYFUCK - THIS, MY DEAR WATMM, IS MAYBE THEIR BIGGEST ACHIEVEMENT YET

yes wonderful track. there is so much compositional variation/dynamics in there. plus it's fucking bangin

Edited by AnwarAutokino

nice review wurstwasser imo tt1pd deserves its own thread, for me it sounds like being part of an invasion in the middle of the night while huge mechs are moving around firing at enemies we cant clearly see, drones flying above our heads shooting burts of laser (everything happens in nightvision,infrafred)

nice review wurstwasser imo tt1pd deserves its own thread, for me it sounds like being part of an invasion in the middle of the night while huge mechs are moving around firing at enemies we cant clearly see, drones flying above our heads shooting burts of laser (everything happens in nightvision,infrafred)

yeah

flol!

which ever direction ae took they showed to be the best at it but i like them for their tender/emotional/philosophical side the most and i find so little of if in these sessions (so far), except for 6/8, last 2-3 min of 4/7 and maybe 32a reflected. i found plenty of it in exai and elseq, not to say in their earlier works.

at first i saw these sessions as ae-self-indulging but now i see them (and few of the last live sets) to a great extend as a reactionary statement to the modern electronic music moronic scene... like they're trying soooo fakn hard to outvoice everybody else in immediate awesomeness, and like ''now we'll show you what menacing music sounds like!''. im not sure that playing racing games with morons will bring much good to their music in the long run. i know they have bills to pay but that's not a path of a genius imo. i still believe that majority of these tracks could reveal to be timeproof

I'm fine with timeproof tracks, no matter if the statement is reactionary. Note this is an intermediate statement of mine; will try to have it backed by Infrafred.

Edited by Guest

hevay laser burtation

This is immediately my favorite so far, these just keep getting better. This really sounds like a new and weird direction and I'm loving it. Elements from Draft-Exai are all in here, with quite a bit of the awesome parts of Draft and Untilted.

I love some of the prettier and more subdued moments in this one. And holy fuck tt1pd is a beast as others have said, loving that woodpecker beat. acid mwan idle started to wear on me after about 5 minutes but then it mutates into one of their most hypnotizing tracks. And fLH, that's some GONKY shit. Sounds like their weird ass take on 80s synth pop.

nineFLY is the only track in any of these that I'm really not feeling, but overall this is the next level shit I've been hoping for. Shit is blowing my mind. Happy 420! Looking forward to enjoying this on the holiday after work.

I did listen to S3 again last night and I should have something to say about it but I'm not sure I do. There's a lot of weird, a lot of good, a lot of dense, a lot of ambience and space, just....a lot. That's my problem with this right now I think, I'm not sure if it was just S3 being so sort of /out there/ but I was pretty overwhelmed by it. This could be just generally overwhelmed with all of the NTS Sessions really stacking up now (6 fucking hours of new AE my fucking god) but I think I just...I can't handle it. Too much of a good thing.

I did listen to S3 again last night and I should have something to say about it but I'm not sure I do. There's a lot of weird, a lot of good, a lot of dense, a lot of ambience and space, just....a lot. That's my problem with this right now I think, I'm not sure if it was just S3 being so sort of /out there/ but I was pretty overwhelmed by it. This could be just generally overwhelmed with all of the NTS Sessions really stacking up now (6 fucking hours of new AE my fucking god) but I think I just...I can't handle it. Too much of a good thing.

It is pretty noisy and ADHD too, maybe you need a break

everyone needs a break every now and then

this is normal

and natural

and just how it is

just grab a bottle of guava juice and enjoy the weather