I'd love to stay up tonight but I still feel hungover from last night even now so... morning dl for me.

WTF am I going to do next Thurday

Answer:

Get my gonk out and act casual

I legit just realized it's the 26th here in Australia, the newborn is tearing me to shreds man! my delirium will definitely hit tonight and session 4 will be a treat

My sack is tingling I'm exaeited bout it.

May you all have a wonderful listen tonight peeps... Gonnnnnnnnnkkkk

Ready for the final gonk !

It’s Thursday!

Missed every session 'cause of work... Same thing today... More Naughtechre for me...

Activities out there in the meatspace have been duly performed. Beers in the fridge ready for the final 'chredown. We have Casual in L-minus 4 hours.

405983izueu.jpg

a lot of nts' tracks reminds me of tracks from maddocks' set on one16... quite tight and menacing. i guess ae boyz liked his set and decided to bring the game to the higher level

i've actually gotten used to having 2 new hours of AE every week. this has become the new normal. now it's going to be like going cold turkey. AE withdrawls.

at the very least we potentially got some new live bootlegs to look forward to. maybe even official onesix release after the dates. thumbs pressed.

Edited by jaderpansen

Re: first time listens:

It's been so long (prior to NTS) that I totally forgot that feeling of listening to new Ae.

It's like getting into bed with a woman who turns out to be way kinkier than you thought, and she starts doing some shit that's like really weird, like she sticks a finger in your butt.

Now, right then and there you feel violated, wrong. You think maybe this time you've gone too far. But a couple days later you get back in bed with her and you're like alright bring on the finger play.

So I guess what I'm saying is, bring on the scat play, boys.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue,

I broke my neck while head-banging on dummy casual pt. 2

Lol so accurate, every time this one comes on I involuntarily start flailing around and continue for the duration of the track. Gets me so hyped up

It's been so long (prior to NTS) that I totally forgot that feeling of listening to new Ae.

It's like getting into bed with a woman who turns out to be way kinkier than you thought, and she starts doing some shit that's like really weird, like she sticks a finger in your butt.

Now, right then and there you feel violated, wrong. You think maybe this time you've gone too far. But a couple days later you get back in bed with her and you're like alright bring on the finger play.

accurate

accurate

a finger? more like she put a molly in your beer and then she bangs you with her strap on

accurate

a finger? more like she put a molly in your beer and then she bangs you with her strap on

Now we’re talkin’. Fingers are for plebs, peg me sean pls

accurate

Now we’re talkin’. Fingers are for plebs, peg me sean pls

^latentcall

tt1pd beats really bring back memories of bucephalus bouncing ball... probably because i don't listen to a lot of idm, just the commercial stuff, yeah i'm a normie... commercial idm...

Autechre is ae

This is a friendly reminder from your bladder! :cisfor:

Gentlemen, it’s been a pleasure streaming with you.

CyWoxU0.png

Edited by seaburn