IGNORED

Autechre. NTS Residency. (_O_)

Stock

Re: first time listens:

It's been so long (prior to NTS) that I totally forgot that feeling of listening to new Ae.

It's like getting into bed with a woman who turns out to be way kinkier than you thought, and she starts doing some shit that's like really weird, like she sticks a finger in your butt.

Now, right then and there you feel violated, wrong. You think maybe this time you've gone too far. But a couple days later you get back in bed with her and you're like alright bring on the finger play.

So I guess what I'm saying is, bring on the scat play, boys.

accurate

It's been so long (prior to NTS) that I totally forgot that feeling of listening to new Ae.

It's like getting into bed with a woman who turns out to be way kinkier than you thought, and she starts doing some shit that's like really weird, like she sticks a finger in your butt.

Now, right then and there you feel violated, wrong. You think maybe this time you've gone too far. But a couple days later you get back in bed with her and you're like alright bring on the finger play.

accurate

a finger? more like she put a molly in your beer and then she bangs you with her strap on

accurate

a finger? more like she put a molly in your beer and then she bangs you with her strap on

Now we’re talkin’. Fingers are for plebs, peg me sean pls

accurate

Now we’re talkin’. Fingers are for plebs, peg me sean pls

^latentcall