IGNORED

Autechre. NTS Residency. (_O_)

Stock

Bruce is dead. I've never performed homosexual necrophilia before but thought was an ideal time to shaft his anus.

Edited by beerwolf

I missed the first hour, and wanted to shoot myself and then started listening and realized how bad my ears are fucked from this stupid cold I've got, so that made it a little better... But then my cough medicine kicked in and I wanted to shoot myself again for not waking up earlier and catching the whole show with cough medicine brain...

=P

I hope this is captured and upped somewhere today/night...

Oh yeah... HOLY SHIT I'VE STILL GOT AN ACCOUNT HERE AND AM POSTING DURING AN AE STREAM!!!

=O

yeah, this is way better than Elseq. sounds more focused / composed.

Mostly, there’s been moments of meandering but nothing as excessive as elseq imo.

Jasondonervan just posted a pic of him recording this all, he’s got this guys. Plus probably a dozen other awesome folks. Still hoping they release it all in HQ for sale.

Jasondonervan just posted a pic of him recording this all, he’s got this guys. Plus probably a dozen other awesome folks. Still hoping they release it all in HQ for sale.

<3<3 Nice one jase

WOOO!!! And yes, very much synchronized in that hope...

=D

i would be surprised if anything is added to bleepstores before all 4 broadcasts have aired...not saying it won't. but i think a "first this than that" approach will prevail!

After leaving me to my own devices for most of the day my boss decided that shortly after 4PM would be a good time to spend an hour asking me things.

After leaving me to my own devices for most of the day my boss decided that shortly after 4PM would be a good time to spend an hour asking me things.

Aye the one afternoon I wanted to be chained to my desk I've had to keep getting up to faff fixing stuff in the server room. But yeah doubtless they will release these somehow.

yeah, this is way better than Elseq. sounds more focused / composed.

exactly that is what i was hoping for ! also its the first time minimal comes into my mind while listening to ae, hope someone posts the first 1 hour fast as possible. oooh lord that track right now sounds like Arpanet !