IGNORED

Autechre. NTS Residency. (_O_)

Stock

hey, remember when ppl thought perlence subrange 6-36 was a pisstake? well guess again that one actually had like a gazillion more stuff going on.

Yes, that one was actually full of little details and the atmosphere was fully addictive. I remember liking it from the beginning of hearing it (for once..haha.) It had distinct 'phases' and loads of little field recording snippets, micro elements and subtle shifts as well as the main subtle changes. Lots of layers! Still play it often...

Edited by Lianne

This might be what fills the entirety of the rest of NTS4!

i hope not... i mean i like the 'odyssey subrange 6-36' vibes but it kinda kills the narrative for me if it is a 1:30:00 track

maybe it is just for the sake of son and dod's achievement tho?

Come on, one side of vinyl remaining... 60 minute tracks with a single chord are all well and good but it's not really right for a vinyl release.

I ended up turning it off. Be back when they play another note.

lmao

First hour of NTS4 was pretty solid

Second hour I may listen to once ever again for the rest of my life if I feel like falling asleep

/review

Edited by fizzkinz