IGNORED

Autechre. NTS Residency. (_O_)

Stock

i hear an "ahh" in the back

ya a female ahhhhhhhh

I like this

and an eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Remember when it faded out and back in 20 minutes ago?
That was the sound of turning the record over.

Actually, hope they stick the parts of this track on different records so I can endlessly mix between them.

There is a lot of variation throughout this seemengly endless plateau of sound. It is a good ending of an 8 hour album. I dig it even tho it's not what I expected. I think I would have liked it more if there were instead of this a couple of tracks containing gnarly sounds and mindbending polyrhythms tho.

hm a bit dissapointed from nts4 so far compared to the 3 mindmelting sessions.

hate to admit it but: this. i did expect lots of ambient, because that's just their way of putting ends to stuff typically. but also some sort of climax / closure. honestly this is just lazy as fuck... i'm not even hating on the track itself and i'll probably even give it another complete spin here n there... but that doesn't change the fact.

I can understand the disappointment, but now it has shifted into something quite beautiful with what feels like those chord changes in the bass area. Quite a sound...I would enjoy this if I heard it from someone I had never heard of before. 

Edited by Lianne