IGNORED

Autechre. NTS Residency. (_O_)

Stock

As this stream loops back around I'm remember how much I like hour 1.

Overall we got 7 solid hours of great Ae this month

I'll stop complaining

I too will cease complaining for same reasons. Plus I'll need to listen to that again at high quality.

There is a lot of variation throughout this seemengly endless plateau of sound. It is a good ending of an 8 hour album. I dig it even tho it's not what I expected. I think I would have liked it more if there were instead of this a couple of tracks containing gnarly sounds and mindbending polyrhythms tho.

Well it's been a crazy 4 weeks that's for sure. Last hour may have been a slight anticlimax but with loud headphones and psilocybin assistance I'm guessing you could puncture the spacetime continuum or something.

I clicked the download button when it still had the text "download: 0 tracks" and it literally downloaded a zip file that had 0 tracks, lol.

Feeling a bit stressed out I've been mostly listening to ambient drone and soundscapes for the past two days so this was like the perfect continuation for that.

all end

all

end

a

e

I SAID IN THE CHAT THE TRACK WAS JUST GONNA BE CALLED ae

and I was right. not.

fuuuu

could be reading into it too much but now im having a mini freak out that it might be the end of ae (as we know it at least??)

but mainly full of gratitude right now as this 'album' release has been one of the most amazing /interesting ways to release music ever.  thank you aeeeeee

Edited by Marked x 0ne

Thx Ae.. such an epic few weeks! I really enjoyed 4 and think it was a fitting finish. Looking forward to immersing my self fully in its lush depths on repeat listens.