IGNORED

Autechre. NTS Residency. (_O_)

Stock

now all I hear is my own tinnitus

Mine also got noticeably worse after the session ended. I may need to never listen to all end again for the sake of my hearing.

First off I'm really really excited to relisten to session 4 in good quality and at home, in the proper setting to soak it all in

Secondly I'm so excited to listen to all the sessions again now that we have the full context of all of them, seeing how they compare and contrast and work together. I already feel like I appreciate sessions 1-3 more knowing how they contrast with session 4 (which I also loved)

Lastly I'm just still taking in the fact that we have this absolutely monstrous album that I'll probably be listening to for the rest of my life

I don't know what to say, don't wanna be hyperbolic but this is just like the greatest gift I think I could receive as a music listener, feeling so blessed

Does it happen to you guys too that the mastering of the files is extremely quiet? Or did I do something wrong when converting 24-bit wav to 24-bit flac? Might be bcs they wanna keep a high dynamic range but if you listen to the whole NTS Sessions as one big chunk this very different loudness ruins the flow a bit.

you can jump around `all end` in your player and see what they're up to with it.

yeah that's what i just did in search of that melody ppl were talking about. in vain.

I kept hearing this treble melody, very very hard to hear. I wasn't sure if it was actually there, or if my mind was making it up, but it kept popping back into my head so I'm pretty sure it is actually there.

Later on I'll try and find a place where you can hear it clearly.

now all I hear is my own tinnitus

Mine also got noticeably worse after the session ended. I may need to never listen to all end again for the sake of my hearing.

honestly the whole of the NTS sessions have been setting off my tinnitus, especially NTS 1

but whatever. everything sets it off these days.

A great release. Killer tracks. Like others have said, feeling blessed.

Edited by monoppus

Not a fanboy of pure ambience, but track 3 (beauty) and 4 (creepy, reminds me of to day retreival, also beauty) will keep me occupied for a while.

jin Rib U r the guys

Definitely we entered a dark era